Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did a lot of this in the summer last year days before the Williams move. Seems their default tactic. Think we need Gylfi to push the move now as well.

They said Williams wasn't for sale.

If they don't accept our offer we will just move on.

Walsh was in Italy for a reason.

Hamsik, Felipe Anderson, Insigne just throw the money that way.

by the way, everton done this with lukaku .. we want a 100m ... we done it with stones after it come out a fee was agreed,we said he hasnt signed.. paper talk means nothing. we will sign sigurdson! i have no doubt we have signed every player we have seriously bid for. this is just them trying to get the best deal and keep fans happy. if he wants to go he will come.

They did a lot of this in the summer last year days before the Williams move. Seems their default tactic. Think we need Gylfi to push the move now as well.

He doesn't seem the sort to cause issues - which is the way it should be.

He's a vital player for them and they don't want to sell which is fair enough.

£32m seems like a good offer to me but there'll be other options out there.

If this goes through at that price we should question Moshiri and Walsh for thinking it's a good deal

Heard similar with Ashley Williams.

£32m-35m will do it.

If not, Everton will/should move on.

Exactly.

The Williams deal was agreed days before we actually sold Stones last year. Swansea were wanting to save face on that.

I'd imagine this is the same. They're talking a big game.

We won't pay anything above £40m for him. He isn't worth that much, like, but Rom wasn't worth £90m really.

He's worth that much to Swansea so they can demand what they want for him. I just don't think they'll get close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back