Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea have every right to ask a mad price, and we have every right to walk away. If Sigurdsson wants his move, they will eventually let him go. Look elsewhere

We have no rush on this.

It could well go to the last day of the window, maybe with Ross leaving at the same time - though I'd much rather him stay.

We'll be fine, whoever comes in.

To an extent, Sigurdsson is a luxury signing with the squad as it stands now.

Issue is, Ross's contract 'stand off' (for lack of a better term).

If Ross signed this deal, then it would really be a case of just seeing what happens with Sigurdsson, as we'd have enough options.

£50 million ?? I love Siggy but sorry no !! Not worth £50 million, I was balking at £35, He is good, great in fact but that's got to be about £20 too much. He doesn't seem the type of player to down tools and demand a leave so this has to be dead now.

I understand Swansea digging their heels in and wanting more, we've had it happen to us numerous times. But £50m just isn't going to happen.

He wants out, Everton want him. I think it'll happen for about £35m with a couple of add ons thrown in. They're playing hardball and rightly so.

45 million it's too much. Let us deal with more urgent targets from now. A new striker and a cover-up left back position. I think Rooney can bring much improvement to "deadball" situation.

£50 million ?? I love Siggy but sorry no !! Not worth £50 million, I was balking at £35, He is good, great in fact but that's got to be about £20 too much. He doesn't seem the type of player to down tools and demand a leave so this has to be dead now.
for 50 million you'd be expecting a player 2 or 3 levels above Gylfi - no offence to him he's a great player but never worth that sort of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back