Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I do think Sigurdsson would be a decent signing, like those above, we absolutely shouldn't be spending £50M on him - I don't care how rich 'we' are. The link below explains further why (if Swansea do want £50M) we should go elsewhere...

"This is where Sigurdsson’s game falls down. He’s well below average at making the more difficult passes stick. Evertonians will be interested to note that Sigurdsson profiles like a poor man’s Rooney here or a very poor man’s Coutinho/Silva/Ozil/Firmino." - https://differentgame.wordpress.com...out-gylfi-sigurdsson-v-ross-barkley-part-one/

Yeh C.

Not for 50m.

But we won't pay that.

And I'd still be willing to put money on Gylfi playing for Everton this season.

If they've already rejected £40m from Leicester, there's no way they're selling him for less than that. This one needs to just be killed with fire now, move on to securing the next target, preferably a Giroud-shaped centre forward.

This cannot be a serious comment. In what world is Gylfi Sigurdsson Lukaku's replacement.

And you wouldn't be surprised?

It's time to log off the internet

You're right, I'm really sorry everyone, I didn't mean to ruin your afternoon. I'll go and have a lie down and hopefully when I wake up we'll all have forgotten the whole thing.

If they've already rejected £40m from Leicester, there's no way they're selling him for less than that. This one needs to just be killed with fire now, move on to securing the next target, preferably a Giroud-shaped centre forward.

We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back