Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we walk away from a player we want?

Thats not what we do these days, these days we stay at the table till the deal is done, havent you wanted that for years? I know I have, get the deals done, get the players in.

You really arent grasping the vast resources we currently have available.

He doesn't want to believe it could be true because then what could he moan about.

Oh wait hes winding us all up right? Hes really giving us all a master class, i forgot....

Then you believe wrong.

We just sold a player for 100m.
Not yet we havent? And if you want to buy from other EPL clubs, £100m really doesnt go that far... any signing targets are gonna get inflated price tags cos we will need to buy

Silly me, I must have missed the rule change that said we HAD to buy players from only the EPL.

Im sorry mate, you are indeed correct, we are skint.

YNWA

No rule change, but this thread is about Sigurdsson, playing for a PL club.
There is another about Giroud, likewise plays in the PL. And another about Vardy, and guess whete he plays?
In case you missed it, we didnt have £100m at the start of the window but still splashed out nearly £60m... but now we do have cash to splash, fees will be inflated. Especially as there becomes abit more urgency to replace Lukaku we will be held to ransom

No rule change, but this thread is about Sigurdsson, playing for a PL club.
There is another about Giroud, likewise plays in the PL. And another about Vardy, and guess whete he plays?
In case you missed it, we didnt have £100m at the start of the window but still splashed out nearly £60m... but now we do have cash to splash, fees will be inflated. Especially as there becomes abit more urgency to replace Lukaku we will be held to ransom

Youve lost me, a second ago you said we didnt have 100m and now we are struggling to spend it, you are actually all over the place here mate.

Enjoy the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back