Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the way he said Rooney might be done late last night, then the morning, then tomorrow.

Doesnt strike me as somebody with their finger on the pulse.

Still hes a good passionate blue, so the follow isnt wasted.

;););)
He did come out with the "remember the name" comment the other day. And it seemed to me the Rooney situation had gone quiet for a few weeks. He also tweeted at 11pm last night that his sources said lukaku was signing for Utd. I know that wasn't really a gamble statement.
But I quickly had £90 at 4/6 lukaku joining Utd.

And after his Rooney tweet I got 10/3 on Rooney. I've also backed sigurdsson lol

He did come out with the "remember the name" comment the other day. And it seemed to me the Rooney situation had gone quiet for a few weeks. He also tweeted at 11pm last night that his sources said lukaku was signing for Utd. I know that wasn't really a gamble statement.
But I quickly had £90 at 4/6 lukaku joining Utd.

And after his Rooney tweet I got 10/3 on Rooney. I've also backed sigurdsson lol

Im being very harsh, hes given us some good stuff for sure, just thought it was strange regarding Rooney, as I say, it could easily have been pushed back for any reason.

Im being very harsh, hes given us some good stuff for sure, just thought it was strange regarding Rooney, as I say, it could easily have been pushed back for any reason.
I can't remember him throwing to many names into the ring, like a lot of the so called ITK's on twitter.
I thinks he's just said we are after a few players, and then there was the Swan picture.

Who knows, I hope he's right though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back