Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, he wasn't really dropped.

He started 36 of our Premier League games last year. Only time he was subbed off for tactical reasons (him not performing well) was Sunderland away.

The change paid dividends and he was back in the team four days later.

You get my drift mate! But the good thing is koeman doesn't take no prisoners

There was a choice last season with Lukaku in terms of showing ambition: Moshiri blew it. This season we have Barkley being hounded out the club by that Dutchman.
The dutchman gave barkley the choice, sign or be sold.The way Ronald has gone about this has let every player no that he will not suffer fools gladly. Its my way or the highway.On you go Ross

Ok mate, so your stated opinion is had we won a cup Lukaku would have turned down United and been happy to stay.

My opinion is he stayed until clubs finally decided to offer huge money for and to him.

Hate Baines, love Lukaku, but ok that's football.
Wtf has Baines done to get the hero worship? We all saw him tanking games a couple of seasons back.

He's a no mark and will remain one I suspect,

The responses he is giving to decent questions are abysmal.

I got the link from a Swans forum. They all hate him apparently.

On another note though, and I remember this from the Williams signing last year, they really are a bloody arrogant bunch, without any reason to be arrogant (though at least they've won something in the past 10 years, mind).

I actually like what Koeman is doing. Stack the field with players that can strike the crap out of the ball. Klassen and Sandro will provide clever movement and touches around the box. The one wild card in all of this is Wayne Rooney. What did we inherit exactly? Stay tuned.

Quite right. That's the kind of thinking Mosh has installed at the club. Basically taking a hoover to the transfer market, buying up prime real estate in Liverpool city centre (including the Liver Building). Once our summer transfer business is concluded, we should set our sights on the media, giving us a dominant platform on which to launch a coup against Westiminster and the legal system. Total domination, nothing less.
We should buy RS TV and then not broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back