Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day, I hopefully won't post this picture after a Sigurdsson performance.

m1hoSoG.jpg

Today is not that day.

When he finds his backbone mate, but that won’t be for a while the absolute coward

Great stuff seeing Benni make his debut, Davies back in the engine room and Kenny at right back. Pretty good team selection, although no way should Lennon have got a start before Lookman.

Unsworth is playing an astute card at the moment. He knows the supporters clamour for youth,width and pace, and for the manager to re connect with the fans. He’s said all the right things about being an ‘Evertonian ‘, all things Koeman didn’t do.

Sure thing, let’s give him a chance, but let’s slso not get carried away. That team was always going to run their socks off last night.

Unsworth’s real challenge is to get the likes of Keane,Sigurdsson and Williams firing and playing with confidence. Let alone Klaassen,Ramirez and Schniderlin.

At the moment,and let’s be realistic here, a point at Leicester looks some distance away, let alone a win. I’d love Unsy to prove me wrong, but the challenge ahead in repairing stricken confidence is looking an unreal one for a rookie manager.

With the new owner and money available,Everton FC should be looking at getting someone in charge with real pedigree.

Ancelotti for me.

Great stuff seeing Benni make his debut, Davies back in the engine room and Kenny at right back. Pretty good team selection, although no way should Lennon have got a start before Lookman.

Unsworth is playing an astute card at the moment. He knows the supporters clamour for youth,width and pace, and for the manager to re connect with the fans. He’s said all the right things about being an ‘Evertonian ‘, all things Koeman didn’t do.

Sure thing, let’s give him a chance, but let’s slso not get carried away. That team was always going to run their socks off last night.

Unsworth’s real challenge is to get the likes of Keane,Sigurdsson and Williams firing and playing with confidence. Let alone Klaassen,Ramirez and Schniderlin.

At the moment,and let’s be realistic here, a point at Leicester looks some distance away, let alone a win. I’d love Unsy to prove me wrong, but the challenge ahead in repairing stricken confidence is looking an unreal one for a rookie manager.

With the new owner and money available,Everton FC should be looking at getting someone in charge with real pedigree.

Ancelotti for me.

Hate to quote my own post......Unsy ain’t the answer. We need a new well known manager with pedigree and experience to get us out of this hell hole. And he sure needs to spend big in January.

I’ve seen Allardyce mentioned. Let’s get real. It was only a year or so back when we all laughed along at West Ham as we sang “he’s got a big fat head”.

We need to get Ancelotti in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back