Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for him he’s trying his best but Ronaldo would struggle in that team. He clearly has really quality if he can get up the pitch.

great strike, rooney hit a great strike against arsenal and still got pelters, the strike apart, he still put in a gutless display, top class midfielders influence their teams style of play, he's simply cog with the occasional isolated moment
He was not gutless, one of the few people that actually worked. You want gutless look at Jags, and he is the captain.

Does anyone genuinely believe he can do more than he did with that sludge surrounding him, he’s a goal scorer, who cannot get up the pitch and was hemmed left back for the majority of the game.

Does anyone genuinely believe he can do more than he did with that sludge surrounding him, he’s a goal scorer, who cannot get up the pitch and was hemmed left back for the majority of the game.

If we spend 45 million pounds on a creative midfielder, I'd expect him to create regardless. I'd also expect him to run around abit and not be a massive coward who takes until the end of Novemeber to get his first league goal.

That's just me though.

Amazing goal today and a couple of strikes later in the game.

Got back to defend but for someone who looks like such an athlete...hes feeble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back