2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we spend 45 million pounds on a creative midfielder, I'd expect him to create regardless. I'd also expect him to run around abit and not be a massive coward who takes until the end of Novemeber to get his first league goal.

That's just me though.
It’s a collective thing at the moment, the whole team is awful and cannot get the pitch as a unit, he does not have anyone to create for except pot noodle head DCL who can’t finish regardless.

If we spend 45 million pounds on a creative midfielder, I'd expect him to create regardless. I'd also expect him to run around abit and not be a massive coward who takes until the end of Novemeber to get his first league goal.

That's just me though.
We spent 25m each on a midfielder who can’t get in the squad with an utterly pathetic midfield and a defender who can’t defend. Sig at least shows flashes of being quality. It’s a low bar I know but he’s one of the few we have that’s worth keeping around.

At least he was trying to press today.
Doesn’t work though when you do it on your own, and when you’ve got a half hearted Mirallas, DCL and defensive midfielders who don’t or can’t tackle behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back