2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's excellent around the box and makes some timely interceptions on the defensive side of the ball. He seems to struggle more in the midfield which makes since because he struggles with snail syndrome. Hopefully he keeps taking advantage of the space defenders give him and cuts in more like he did.

Had an excellent FK to Williams who was just offside as well

Not even close. Search homie @Timak posts, he's already schooled everyone in this thread on this.
That analysis was destroyed in about 5 minutes. Please.

So let me get this straight. The guy hardly makes a bad touch all night, buries a screamer to give us the lead, covers down for Martina for 90 minutes, gives DCL a layup, puts every set piece right on the money, and people are still saying he stinks?

So let me get this straight. The guy hardly makes a bad touch all night, buries a screamer to give us the lead, covers down for Martina for 90 minutes, gives DCL a layup, puts every set piece right on the money, and people are still saying he stinks?

The same people put
Barkley Rooney Allardyce DCL and several others down in the name of being wise and knowledgeable football fans
They may be just that
But they aren’t Everton fans imho

Good performance today, he seems to be hitting his stride. Hopefully that confident will follow over into the bigger games, but we really need players who can score from outside the box, as it starts to open up space for our wingers and strikers.

Baffling mate, the hate is strong with some people. I think it's the price tag that's giving people the desire to keep bashing him, sure it was hefty, but he's certainly starting to settle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back