Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Barry showed today exactly what Koeman feared, that he'd made a mistake in letting him go.
Oldest player on the pitch, nothing like the quickest, yet never looked flustered and was neck and neck with Rondon for the MotM.
Purely on today, bring him back and dump Schneiderlin.
I couldn’t believe Rondon didn’t score, we gave him so many chances

He loses the ball too often. His set pieces are bang average, I can only remember us scoring two goals from them. Played in his position today and he was no where to seen. He doesn't want the ball ever and when he's playing bad he never gets subbed?

I don't get it.

Get rid of him and Schneiderlin and replace them with players who actually give a s**t about the club.

He loses the ball too often. His set pieces are bang average, I can only remember us scoring two goals from them. Played in his position today and he was no where to seen. He doesn't want the ball ever and when he's playing bad he never gets subbed?

I don't get it.

Get rid of him and Schneiderlin and replace them with players who actually give a s**t about the club.
You can’t question his attitude. He’s worked harder than anyone for us this season.

I don't get it.

They really, really aren't.

And the one thing you can't question is his attitude.

Works and runs harder than anyone else in our team. Consistently.

He was poor yesterday - as they all were - but he tried to make things happen. He was always looking to be involved and that's more than you can say for most of our team.

We missed him defending because they just constantly attacked Martina's side, as Sigurdsson wasn't there to track back.

There's much bigger issues than Gylfi, who offers some genuine quality in the final third.

I'm baffled by this one. I was hoping he would show Spurs that they made a mistake, turns out Spurs were correct, at Swansea he is the big fish same for Iceland, he stands out because those around him aren't as good, he can't do that here and it shows.

However, I still quite like him, he tries to play football at least, I hope it's not happening for him because the whole shebang is not quite working and he will come good. Fact is he isn't dominating games for us like he can do for the lesser teams. Does he dominate or is he just a highlight reel player?? I was under the impression he had great work rate and team ethic, not quite happening at the minute is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back