Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did alright last night, nothing special, obviously still getting up to speed.

Whilst it was a great goal he scored, if that was against us questions would be getting asked of whoever was in goal for us. It was absolutely horrendous goalkeeping (I was actually in stitches at the goalies effort to try and keep it out) should never have been beaten from there.

Did I dream him scoring a half volley from 45 yards? You're hard to please.

Anyone see that Icelandic tv interview he gave where stated he wouldn't have gone to another club?

Did it not occur to our club then that we needed to hold Swansea over a barrel on the price?

Couldn't believe that when I saw it. 'kin livid at how thick our negotiators are - and now we struggle for a CF.

Anyone see that Icelandic tv interview he gave where stated he wouldn't have gone to another club?

Did it not occur to our club then that we needed to hold Swansea over a barrel on the price?

Couldn't believe that when I saw it. 'kin livid at how thick our negotiators are - and now we struggle for a CF.

You complete me Dave x

You complete me Dave x
It's true though: if we'd walked away and left a £30M bid there on the table minds would have been concentrated.

I realise that the overspend argument I've put over wont find favour atm. But if/when this season proves to be less than stellar then it will be a major talking point and we'll come back to this and hold an inquest over the way our precious cash was spent this summer.

Time will tell.

Spot on mate, and then he wouldn't have been available and we might just be all sitting here today talking about getting knocked out of the EL becsuse we had no one with skill and audacity to score a goal like what we saw last night.

Watch it ffs you goon.

:blush:

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

What's your point exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back