2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
the price of the meal doesn't change the taste though does it. Value for money. yes I agree, but all you want is the best meal so you are happy to pay for it. You can lucky and get a good rump steak but if you buy fillet its nice every time

His point was that you expect more than good for the price. It should be the best thing you've had or at least up there.

Additionally, there's better/similar out there cheaper that we didn't get.

Remember the spaff fest over hoping to get Mata? That's the calibre.

Played left mid - gutless, disappears people say play him in his preferred position

Plays No. 10 - anonymous for the majority, gutless and disappears for large portions of the game

Now the blame gets shifted to the rest of the team. I can assure you he his part of the problem, he was the same at Swansea but his stats gave people a little chub in their kecks

Bin him and get someone who can actually influence a game

Played left mid - gutless, disappears people say play him in his preferred position

Plays No. 10 - anonymous for the majority, gutless and disappears for large portions of the game

Now the blame gets shifted to the rest of the team. I can assure you he his part of the problem, he was the same at Swansea but his stats gave people a little chub in their kecks

Monster.

With so many gaping holes in the team, I reckon Sigurdsson will get at least another year as a regular starter.

He isn't a terrible player, but it seems unlikely that Everton will achieve anything of note with him as the main playmaker.

For £20 I can buy a really good meal.

Give me the same meal for £200 and I won't enjoy it because I'll always be thinking how expensive it was and how I could get something as good for a 10th of the price.

I mentioned Gross (who went to Brighton for about £5m) in the summer, he has 5 goals, 8 assists and is 2 years younger. He has his limitations too but quite why we had to spend that much I will never know.

But Brighton have a system that works for them, constructed by a single manager over the course of an elongated period of time.

We've had 3 managers within one season with still 9 games to go.

What exactly do you expect any of them to do?

Curious to know your opinion on barkley mate

Looking forward to seeing him next season, hopefully under a decent manager, obviously a very good player but in the mess of a side we have seen this season its understandable he hasnt been able to do as much as we hoped for, he is fine tho, its Evertons full squad and manager that is the problem

errr what now? He was our best player on the weekend and has been generally decent for us. The left isn't his best position but he worked his socks off and definitely put in a shift.

errr what now? He was our best player on the weekend and has been generally decent for us. The left isn't his best position but he worked his socks off and definitely put in a shift.

And another thing to bear in mind when he plays wide left is that a) he has no support from the chap behind him and b) he spends half his time racing back to help aforementioned chap behind him :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back