Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did we pay for someone who takes a worse set piece than Baines or Barkley? And that's the main part of his game. Unless anyone can enlighten me on what i've missed

How much did we pay for someone who takes a worse set piece than Baines or Barkley? And that's the main part of his game. Unless anyone can enlighten me on what i've missed

You appear to have missed the part where he's had practically zilch of a pre-season, is probably only 65% match fit at best and is trying to adjust rather too quickly to a new team.

This two week break will do him the world of good all fronts.

. His career didn't begin today you know. He's been a highly rated player for some years previous. But of course you knew this and just felt the need to make a fatuous comment.

. His career didn't begin today you know. He's been a highly rated player for some years previous. But of course you knew this and just felt the need to make a fatuous comment.
If you look back ive never rated him, certainly not in th 45mill class. As for a once in a lifetime strike .... Well he may do that again in 2057, i look forward to watching it from beyond the grave.
If anyone seriously thinks he's an improvement on Barkley then please start watching another sport.
Anyway I'm on my hols in Spain so to all who disagree with me , de nada

Rooney is going to hurt his progress here as well as Klassen's. Koeman should have thought twice about bringing all these central players if he doesn't have a plan for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back