Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recon we will be fine.... Could be the hobgoblin ale talking but I have a feeling, Davies, Dcl, Holegate, Siggy, Vlasic, Keane, Pickford, Klassen and the old guard have this. We may have lost Romelu... But we havnt lost our..... Ahem...

FREEEEEEEDERM !!! (wings added for extra protection)
Seamus, The grime rapper.., or red [Poor language removed]. (grim reaper) Boalsie... Funny morris... We have just enough to finish top 7 again... With a little luck. Oh and 'drunk Master flush' Roon up front... We could just do this.....

Or not.....but hey...
FIFA 18 is out in a month, there really is more important fish to fry.

I recon we will be fine.... Could be the hobgoblin ale talking but I have a feeling, Davies, Dcl, Holegate, Siggy, Vlasic, Keane, Pickford, Klassen and the old guard have this. We may have lost Romelu... But we havnt lost our..... Ahem...

FREEEEEEEDERM !!! (wings added for extra protection)
Seamus, The grime rapper.., or red [Poor language removed]. (grim reaper) Boalsie... Funny morris... We have just enough to finish top 7 again... With a little luck. Oh and 'drunk Master flush' Roon up front... We could just do this.....

Or not.....but hey...
FIFA 18 is out in a month, there really is more important fish to fry.
Jeez, I'm making a point of trying Hobgoblin ;)

Really? I like the lad and I wanted us to buy him but no one is paying over the money we did, regardless of his nationality.

If he could justify a £60m price tag right now then we wouldn't be the only club for him.
The way the market is spiralling - as I said you only have to look at Coutinho who while he might have more talent and be more fashionable than Sigurdsson, is measurably a less productive player, and he's having bids of 3x what we paid for Sigurdsson turned down.

Interesting Sigurdsson fact of the day.

His 6 non-penalty goals last season came from 106 shots.

Lukaku took 94 shots to score 24 goals.

more shots from outside the box, lukaku is a striker so will be close to the goal so more likely to score

i suspect you will see this mirrored with most midfielder/striker comparisons..

more shots from outside the box, lukaku is a striker so will be close to the goal so more likely to score

i suspect you will see this mirrored with most midfielder/striker comparisons..

It was the volume of shots that surprised me, you wouldn't expect a midfielder (even if played up front) to be taking more shots than Lukaku. He took more shots than all but 6 other players in the league for his 6 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back