Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only going to blame him 50% for any substandard performances

Why?

Because if you spend 45m on him, yet fail to sign a target man then what was the point in signing him? Feel a bit sorry for him

needs to be played behind the striker, only problem is we signed 12 cm and no wide players ffs. Team looked soo unbalanced today.

We've signed wide players and we have signed strikers, its just we don't play the wide players,the one striker to do well for us so far this season was on the bench, and the key to the puzzle is being played in the same position that he was rubbish in for Spurs.

needs to be played behind the striker, only problem is we signed 12 cm and no wide players ffs. Team looked soo unbalanced today.
Would rather we sacrificed either Morgan or Gana and played miralles and vlasic to at least give us some width. I'd play either siguardsson or Rooney off DCL.
Pickford
Holgate Keane Williams Baines
Miralles Davies Gana Vlasic
Rooney or Siguardsson
DCL.
Not saying this is the answer but it would give us more of an attacking threat then we are currently seeing. Give this a go in the league cup game against Sunderland. Players don't need resting, but more important is finding a system to get the best out of our talents and developing confidence.

Sigurðsson hadn't played a single minute of football for three months until the second half of that second Hajduk Split match.

I would be all in favour of criticising him if he wasn't putting in a lot of effort, not that that would make him play any better for us. But he is putting in a lot of effort. So give him a break.

With our support... ...he will come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back