Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could stick you or me in midfield against Kosovo and we'd run the game.
He's been great for the national team vs Ukraine and Turkey too. In different roles sometimes as well. In the same time he's been meh for Everton. To me it seems like an issue of not having a working system. That's all I'm trying to say.

Dragged the smallest population to the world cup, more evidence they he is at his best as a big fish in a small pond, or are we using him wrong?

He's a very good player Walken, think you give him a hard time because he's no replacement for Barkley as many on here like to delude themselves.

Utilise him in a balanced team and we'll see how effective he can be.

He's a very good player Walken, think you give him a hard time because he's no replacement for Barkley as many on here like to delude themselves.

Utilise him in a balanced team and we'll see how effective he can be.
beyond my usual nonsense, I think he's a decent footballer for sure, he is what he is, and has plenty of attributes, and in time will be sound for us, he's no Ross, and won't link or dictate, but in the long term we will surely get a song from him at some point, maybe not with koeman though!

Dragged the smallest population to the world cup, more evidence they he is at his best as a big fish in a small pond, or are we using him wrong?

Both.

He needs an average club where he is the undisputed star that you build an entire side around.

That's why he's a good player, but limited. He doesn't make other players better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back