Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volley aside his finishing and crossing has been very mixed, but I am more hopeful of him coming good than Sandro and Klaasen. Sigurdsson is at least involved in the game.

Makes me wonder if he and Barkley could play together at the same time. Completely different players but City play with Silva and DeBruyne. Then again, they have who I consider one of the top 5 strikers in world football and we have....

Course he's a good player. It's just a pity old Edam head can't play him in the right position/system.

Gylfi isn't the problem but Koeman is

1507636732102.webp

Makes me wonder if he and Barkley could play together at the same time. Completely different players but City play with Silva and DeBruyne. Then again, they have who I consider one of the top 5 strikers in world football and we have....

...looks like Barkley’s off, but I can certainly see Sigurdsson playing close to DCL with Vlasic playing centrally behind.

...looks like Barkley’s off, but I can certainly see Sigurdsson playing close to DCL with Vlasic playing centrally behind.

It's been mooted here before but I honestly believe Barkley staying/going is dependent on Koeman going/staying. Which, as a blue, is just as terrible as him just wanting out just because he wants out. Imagine quitting your absolute dream job because of a spat with a boss you know won't be here in 2 more years.

It's been mooted here before but I honestly believe Barkley staying/going is dependent on Koeman going/staying. Which, as a blue, is just as terrible as him just wanting out just because he wants out. Imagine quitting your absolute dream job because of a spat with a boss you know won't be here in 2 more years.

..possibly, but I think we should assume he’s going regardless of what happens to Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back