hello from a man city fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the opinion of Lescott among city fans then? I was always under the impression that fans of other clubs thought him overrated because of his poor showings for England. How much would you be happy to see your club pay for him?

What's the opinion of Lescott among city fans then? I was always under the impression that fans of other clubs thought him overrated because of his poor showings for England. How much would you be happy to see your club pay for him?

ive rated lescott since his wolves days and wanted us to take a chance on him then but we was skint.

amongst the city fans they all want him but we are saying the price is crazy and he aint worth the asking price of about £30m but we understand if we want it we have to pay it but we dont agree with it.

I've always thought of City as being like us without the league titles.

Agree with that. City and Everton are very similar actually. Both are big city clubs and both have huge fan bases. Everton have a better record in winning things, but I guess that's about to change.

And with reference to City fans being arrogant these days, I'm sure if the positions were reversed many Everton supporters would be the same.

Agree with that. City and Everton are very similar actually. Both are big city clubs and both have huge fan bases. Everton have a better record in winning things, but I guess that's about to change.

I was being sarcastic. (y)

ive rated lescott since his wolves days and wanted us to take a chance on him then but we was skint.

amongst the city fans they all want him but we are saying the price is crazy and he aint worth the asking price of about £30m but we understand if we want it we have to pay it but we dont agree with it.
Understandable. But for us he's a very important player since we only have 3 experienced CD's, and with Jags out until November and Yobo leaving for the ANC in jan/feb we can't sell him unless we are sure we get enough money to get a very, very good replacement and enough money left to strengthen our squad in another position as well. Otherwise it's not that good business for us to sell him even though we'll be doing a big profit on him.

i liked the look of city's playing last season - but now i kind of want them to do poorly, so that people who don't follow football wont be convinced that it's just the teams with the most money that do well.

that might be true, but i don't want it to be true. it would be nice for a team to be able to abolish the big four stranglehold in the epl without needing mountains of cash to do it.

in short, COYB (the royal ones).

hello everyone,ive been invited by one of your fellow everton fans to join here.

he said you are all good and will go easy on my. :D

Evening Bluemooner

As a United fan who comes on here often on believe me this is a top site where you can have a good debate and a laugh

However dont act like a cock like many do on Bluemoon (and Red issue for that fact ) as it wont be tolerated

Thats what makes it good

Anyway got a present for you

citeh.jpg

Evening Bluemooner

As a United fan who comes on here often on believe me this is a top site where you can have a good debate and a laugh

However dont act like a cock like many do on Bluemoon (and Red issue for that fact ) as it wont be tolerated

Thats what makes it good

Anyway got a present for you

:lol:

Ouch! I'm sure they won a 5-a-side tournament in the 80s. :P

Didn't mind City fans, or the club, but seeing the way that City have gone abour courting Lescott in the press, and the way their fans suddenly think they're a big club, just makes me think the whole lot of them, club and fans, are a gang of small time nobheads.

But that's just me like.

Didn't mind City fans, or the club, but seeing the way that City have gone abour courting Lescott in the press, and the way their fans suddenly think they're a big club, just makes me think the whole lot of them, club and fans, are a gang of small time nobheads.

But that's just me like.

No its not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back