hello from a man city fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoon forum is VILE mate and i am a member on there but i don tpost that often as i find myself arguing with the "new arrogant" breed of city fans that have come out of the woodwork.

i post on vital manchester city which is where i got an invite from an evertonian who said this place was good to post.

Well said went on there last year orrible abuse by a load of retards

There are some absolute real dicks on Red issue as well

How do you think you will fare this season by the way ?

Stop bumlicking Neville . Christ .

Not bumlicking Wool the lad had a point

Anyway its the Lords day gotta be nice

k9fgba.jpg

I think all genuine fans feel the same about the money issue. But at the end of the day, if you go and see your team win and play well, you'll go home happy. Obviously if your team has built for success from the ground up the feeling of satisfaction will run deeper. The difference for me personally between City and Chelsea is that I've never had any time for Chelsea even before Abramhovic arrived whereas I have had a soft spot for city. The thing is, Success or the promise of success will bring a lot of glory hunters out of the woodwork and these tossers will give any club a bad name. Make no mistake, We'd have them here if the circumstances were the same here.
The good thing about this site is we have a good reputation and tend to attract genuine fans from other clubs as seems to be the case with your good self BM and your cousin Neville :lol:. We're not above a bit of friendly piss taking here but generally any hate mongers get banned as we appreciate the banter with rival fans .
I still remember Brian Kidd, Asa Hartford and Paul Power with affection.

Last edited:
cheers james...

ive not come on here to take the mick or anything and its good to see whats happening and whats being said on the other side of the fence mate.

it did indeed mate.

taggart seems to have blown a fuse but he seems to have forgot about the poster thats been hung in OT for many a year counting how many years city have gone without winning anything.

he ordered it to be taken down for the derby a couple of seasons ago for the munich rememberance derby so there wasnt any trouble but it was put up the next game they had.

two faced sod old boozer's nose is.

it did indeed mate.

taggart seems to have blown a fuse but he seems to have forgot about the poster thats been hung in OT for many a year counting how many years city have gone without winning anything.

he ordered it to be taken down for the derby a couple of seasons ago for the munich rememberance derby so there wasnt any trouble but it was put up the next game they had.

two faced sod old boozer's nose is.

Taggart is a pr*ck albeit a massively successful one . With every ludicrous outburst he just renders himself more and more redundant . There really is nothing that man will not say .

Taggart is a pr*ck albeit a massively successful one . With every ludicrous outburst he just renders himself more and more redundant . There really is nothing that man will not say .

i take it as a compliment from him mate as he only rants at people/clubs he has something to fear from.

i take it as a compliment from him mate as he only rants at people/clubs he has something to fear from.

You have to hand it to Ferguson in that he does regularly come out on top in the rhetoric stakes. he certainly made Benitez look like a tit.

Ferguson is okay, a bit of ****, but okay.

Bit different with City though as they are now going nowhere and he knows it . They are only going to get stronger and stronger . When was the last time a player went from United to City in order to win trophies ? That will make Taggart very uncomfortable indeed as nothing like this has ever happened on his watch .

Id never question his management but by god what a cnut !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back