hello from a man city fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I would take Given, Ireland, Robinho, Kompany and Barry from you. The rest you may keep.

I'd take Adebayor, Tevez, Richards, Onouha, Petrov, Toure and Santa Cruz aswell.

Maybe not all for first team duty, but they'd all make boss squad players at the very least.

There is no doubt that you will now be inundated with gloryhunting daytrippers at The City of Manchester Stadium and it will not go un noticed by your neighbours . Last season about 15 or so City fans were stood behind the Park end chanting " we"ll buy your ground then we"ll burn it down " . Bit cheeky I thought and not what you expect from City supporters but ever since then its just got worse and worse . But I personally hope you do well but not aswell as us obviously (y)

Welcome to the board

arteta is class mate and would fit in very well now elano has been sold and ive always liked cahill even when he was at millwall.

im not saying we are going for them but players ive admired for years.:)

Theres a lad called Tony Hibbert . His actually fcuking sh*t at football but he cleans a mean pair of boots . Moyes timed him last week at 6 pairs per hour and each was spotless . You can have him for an eigth of OG Kush & 6 imported Becks

:unsure: [Poor language removed], I'm stumped!

:lol:

Claude Erskine-Brown: Phyllida's husband, "opera buff and hopeless cross-examiner".

Lordy - nailed on. (y)

I do hope one day soon he abandons chambers, decides to reverse his forum flounce and return. The lad was a class interlocutor. Indubitably so. :P

Says it all this:

"as a city fan id like to see joleon come to city and david moyles should be abled to use the money . it wont be the end of the world for everton or david moyles they have a great squad on a shoestring budget and this is why teams with money are looking at your players. i wish everton well but at 45yrs old i need to see city win something ive seen enough frustation ! so come on joleon get us a trophy !!"

Joleon Lescott to demand transfer request | Sport | News Of The World

:lol::lol:

City fans are in for it whatever the outcome of the next few seasons.

If they win something it will be a hollow victory (see blackburn 1995) no truly honest football fan will give Hughes or his team any credit for assembling an instant football pot-noodle of footballs greedest mercenaries.

If they dont win something after spending 100's of millions (see newcastle) Hughes and the rest will wish citeh were back in division 3 playing wycombe wanderers - their lack of success will be a standing joke.

Basically in my mind anyway the only way to acheive true football greatness is to build a world class team from the ground up - just like your successful manchester neighbours.

When he played for Chelsea, Man Utd and managed wales and to some extend Blackburn, I always had a lot of respect for Hughes. His period with us was a wash out as he was at the back end of his career.

...but now, the only word I can use for him is, he lacks class. To me a bigger tit is Gary Cook, the top man. How can you come to a club and insult your club captain? How can you go to AC Milan and act as if you've won the league already?

I just feel so sorry for the real citeh fans as you're gonna have a lot of plastic fans who'll leave you the moment you start to lose. Look at Chelsea at the club final. You wouldn't even believe that their fans turned up.

Bluemooner, I wish you well, keep on posting and give us your views whether Lescott goes or not.

PS Don't listen to those no marks about Hibbert, he's great and would make a good addition to your squad. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back