How do we fix our club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pure mismanagement from the top down. Blame the manager all you want but he is the one holding the brown end of a very smelly stick. The only way to get any change is for Moshiri to leave and to take Kenwright with him. Pumping money in to the club isnt whats needed. Its a business plan and creating an ethos of building for the future through youth players and buying young. How can I see that yet people that own the club and own billion dollar companies are unable to? Im at a loss to be honest. The only thing I can think of is that he is cleaning dodgy Oligarch money through the team, taking losses of £10m over a few years is great after you have cleaned 50m on sales? I dont know. Maybe we should get relegated? Maybe that would be a wake up for the owners? Im not sure how long as fans we should stand by though.

Maybe but there is to much negativity, yes we are bad but that isn’t the managers fault. Blame the owner maybe but he has backed his managers with the cash, blame Walsh for that poor recruitment in that summer with Koeman 100% and we have struggled to move a lot of that on, Rafael has been massively unlucky with injuries and if you could pick 3 players you would want fit all season it would be Mina, dom and dacoure and they been the main ones out for a long period of time. When they are all back the team will be more stable

For league position, which is the immediete and most serious concern, I blame the manager 80%, injuries/lack of transfer funds 20%.

If we were comfortable mid table or higher, I wouldnt apportion as much blame.

So lets get rid of the manager and get points on the board immedietly as relegation cannot be allowed.

There is far, far too much long term strategizing going on here, this thread is typical of that.

Got to start with getting rid of Brands. He's a fraud. Everything that comes under the remit of DoF has been a shambles since his appointment.

For league position, which is the immediete and most serious concern, I blame the manager 80%, injuries/lack of transfer funds 20%.

If we were comfortable mid table or higher, I wouldnt apportion as much blame.

So lets get rid of the manager and get points on the board immedietly as relegation cannot be allowed.

There is far, far too much long term strategizing going on here, this thread is typical of that.

Who would you bring in? How would they change it? Remember this is the team that finished 10th last year

hire a manager that favors young players +fortify the academy + bring players from southamerica, cheap players (there are really cheap jewels in brazil/argentina/colombia/uruguay, buy em BEFORE they rise 1-5m tops), STOP , STOP hiring EPL trash overpriced players, like really (tosun/sigurdson..etc etc) . heck everton should BUY a southamerican club and use it to develop players , Redbull is doing just that in uruguay and brazil.

it will take time to develop a competitive team , but with no money to invest , is best to produce your own players

hire a manager that favors young players +fortify the academy + bring players from southamerica, cheap players (there are really cheap jewels in brazil/argentina/colombia/uruguay, buy em BEFORE they rise 1-5m tops), STOP , STOP hiring EPL trash overpriced players, like really (tosun/sigurdson..etc etc) . heck everton should BUY a southamerican club and use it to develop players , Redbull is doing just that in uruguay and brazil.

it will take time to develop a competitive team , but with no money to invest , is best to produce your own players
Agree sack wafa bring in unemployed Favre, defensively solid, aggressive attack minded football, great to watch. Lets the dof bring in young unpolished players while favre turns them into the finished article, then sell them on for big money or keep. But hey this is Everton we dont do sensible.

I know it sounds daft for Premiership players but I think most of ours just lack skill(and maybe a lot more). And General athleticism. We look so slow and awkward compared to other teams
You're right, watched the Chelsea v United game after ours against Brentford and it was like watching a completely different sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.