How knowledgeable is the Goodison crowd?

What's your take on match going bloos?

• Savvy - Know the game inside out and see the nuance that others don't

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Blinkered - The most sensible choices will be booed if player X is involved

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Clueless - They willingly pay loads to watch Everton so clearly have poor judgement

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Bedwetters - Every little bump in the road is a disaster and things have never been so bad

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Poseurs - They just want to say I was there for Goodison's last game / BMD first game

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Sociable - It's not actually about the game is it? It's the social occasion

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • HappyClappers - Here's my dough Farhad, keep serving up the dross

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
Honestly I never thought I'd see the day, when you have a Blues mocked for going to GP. I had a season ticket for more than 10 years until, I became unwell. I went on Tuesday, Everton fans who have to watch the crap week in week out, especially away deserve our respect not mocking. When I went game, it's always baffled me about behaviour of some fans in Park End. I remember us drawing 1-1 against Arsenal, end to end game and fans around me in Park End were leaving early.

A lot of the people booing subbing our striker for Ashley Young whilst chasing a win have spent tens of hours of their own time (travel/pre match etc.) and hundreds of pounds on entertainment in the last few weeks to see us get stuffed twice, beat Doncaster and then give up three leads in a row and turn them into losses.

This is not entertainment, they have every right to vent their frustration as long as it’s not overly aggressive/racist/etc. and I’d argue anyone who isn’t massively frustrated with the start of our season has stopped caring which is probably more sad.

As a wise man once said, "If you want entertainment, go to the circus".

Another one once vowed that if Everton fans did not get the success they demanded then something would be done about it.
I'm waiting ...

Honestly I never thought I'd see the day, when you have a Blues mocked for going to GP. I had a season ticket for more than 10 years until, I became unwell. I went on Tuesday, Everton fans who have to watch the crap week in week out, especially away deserve our respect not mocking. When I went game, it's always baffled me about behaviour of some fans in Park End. I remember us drawing 1-1 against Arsenal, end to end game and fans around me in Park End were leaving early.
Would you say the Park End the main problem with the fans in Goodison Park?

Get well soon pal.

I really wanted to pick two.

I think them being both savvy AND betwetters is probably the truth.

(The bedwetters sitting in the Gladways street end of course...lad)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back