Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ground size doesn't matter at all. lol

Allianz Arena just holds 66000, but Iduna Park holds 81000. Does it make Dortmund a bigger club?

Well how am I supposed to know about the history of Goodison Park, I'm not an Everton fan, I'm not bothered about so many details about Everton. All I know is that my club at the time had players who could outplay any player of any generation, Everton never had that.

Did you used to have an account at redcafe mate ?

http://www.redcafe.net/members/and_solskjaers_won_it.93526/

I think this huge factual error is rather an allegory of the rest of your nonsense mate. We were miles bigger than United in 1970. Bigger ground, better ground, more fans, more money more prestige, more history, more tradition, better players, younger team, better manager.

Unfortunately from 1970 Everton blew it.

Had we had the success that Heysel FC had post 1970, we'd be bigger than Utd even now

Seriously, you had higher attendance than OT was still going on development following the demolition that occurred in the WWII. Globally speaking, you never matched United.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree. Loving a club is like loving a girlfriend. A girl can be ugly, but love can blind a guy to love her and rate her higher than she actually is. I'm not surprised you rate Everton so highly.

Don't call Everton ugly.

cd_dvd4.jpg

Last edited:

So LVG's United, despite being handed a fortune and not having Europe to contend with, have the same amount of points as that bloke who didn't know what he was doing eh.

Pick of the Cafe Posts

The only real difference I've seen between Moyes and Van Gaal so far is that when Moyes took over, the attitude to him meant he was imediately a valid target for criticism.

Loads of people on the other hand hailed Van Gaal as a genius or saviour before he'd even turned up at United, and so now those same people wont admit how wrong he's making them look every single week.

I think we played better football under Moyes. I think our performances were on average better. The difference this season is everyone else has done worse, and we've spent money on players who've won us a few more games in spite of us not derserving to win them.

Van Gaal has brought about no improvements whatsoever so far that I can see, aside from the ability to talk complete bollocks in a more convincing way.

The plane crash caused a huge wave of worldwide sympathy for Manchester United - and rightly so.

To say that they benefited from it is an understatement. Instant worldwide brand which, to their credit, they took full advantage of.

Probably the worst thing ever to happen to the game - the birth of the corporate monster.

They have become the football club of choice for those with empty lives.

Really hope LVG flops the horrible headed whopper

Hopefully Utd stumble and go and a bad run if only to get the glory hunting mancs off this forum

How many people alive today actually saw the Busby Babes? What footage exists?

You've got United fans talking like they saw them, and actually shedding retrospective tears.

The Corporate Machine would have you believe that they were the first good team in British footballing history.

The problem the glory-hunters have is that they can't handle a 'transitional' period. This is NOT what they signed up for and they don't like it.

They want to hang about in the pubs of Devon and the like, with their red shirts on, puffed up in the delusion that supporting MUFC makes them homo superior.

I wanted MUFC to win yesterday, but was not at all bothered that they lost.

Reactions: Del

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back