Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you guys are pretty good, am guessing that Newcastle might be looking for some new players.....

I think we're a bunch of big fish in a little pond in the league we play in really, just too lazy to train properly for the top league.

United won't win another game this season.

Palace away -draw or loss

Arse home - defeat

Hull away - draw or loss.

Sorry United, but no CL football for you next season.

That's assuming the RS take the five points at the very least they would need to overhaul United's GD......by no means a certainty and which includes a visit to Chelsea this coming weekend.

United take the point at Palace and at Hull as you allow might happen then they need to win all three of their remaining games.

Carrick being out will be a hige miss for them, their win rate without him is poor.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...d-miss-last-three-games-season-louis-van-gaal
Michael Carrick will not play again for Manchester United this season because of a calf injury. Carrick has not played since suffering the injury against Manchester City on 12 April. It was hoped that the midfielder would return, but he has no chance of featuring in the final three games of the season, according to his manager Louis van Gaal. “Carrick shall not play this season any more,” Van Gaal said. “We have to focus on next season for him.”

The Dutchman also revealed that a number of his players are doubtful for Saturday’s game at Crystal Palace after a virus swept through the squad. “We have a virus in our dressing room,” Van Gaal said. “I have a little bit of pain in the throat. [James] Wilson also has had that for one week but is recovering now. Maybe he can be on the bench. A lot of players are suffering [from it].”

The good news for Van Gaal is that the defenders Jonny Evans (sciatica) and Marcos Rojo (adductor) are in contention for a place in the squad for the trip to London after overcoming their respective injuries while Luke Shaw is also available again after his recovery from a groin problem. “Rojo is coming back but [I may] put him on the bench or something like that,” Van Gaal said. “Evans is a candidate for the bench but he needs match rhythm.”

The Dutchman also revealed that a number of his players are doubtful for Saturday’s game at Crystal Palace after a virus swept through the squad. “We have a virus in our dressing room,” Van Gaal said. “I have a little bit of pain in the throat. [James] Wilson also has had that for one week but is recovering now. Maybe he can be on the bench. A lot of players are suffering [from it].”

I hope that LVG can make Saturday's match and won't need Giggs to fill in for him.

Carrick being out will be a hige miss for them, their win rate without him is poor.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...d-miss-last-three-games-season-louis-van-gaal
Michael Carrick will not play again for Manchester United this season because of a calf injury. Carrick has not played since suffering the injury against Manchester City on 12 April. It was hoped that the midfielder would return, but he has no chance of featuring in the final three games of the season, according to his manager Louis van Gaal. “Carrick shall not play this season any more,” Van Gaal said. “We have to focus on next season for him.”

The good news for Van Gaal is that the defenders Jonny Evans (sciatica) and Marcos Rojo (adductor) are in contention for a place in the squad for the trip to London after overcoming their respective injuries while Luke Shaw is also available again after his recovery from a groin problem. “Rojo is coming back but [I may] put him on the bench or something like that,” Van Gaal said. “Evans is a candidate for the bench but he needs match rhythm.”

They need to buy someone to replace Carrick this summer, he'll be 34 next season and he's still their most important player.

They need to buy someone to replace Carrick this summer, he'll be 34 next season and he's still their most important player.
Was surprised they didn't prioritise it last summer, right at the start of preseason he got a bad injury and they knew he would be out for several months.

Blind was possibly meant to be his replacement but even he was only signed on the last day of the window and might be a little lightweight to be able to cope with being the sole defensive midfielder.

I'll just leave this here

The Manchester United Supporters Trust (MUST) has claimed the Old Trafford club could have dominated the Champions League for years and should have won more European Cups than Liverpool but for the Glazers' ownership.

The rest of it is delightful in its delusions as well

I'll just leave this here

The rest of it is delightful in its delusions as well

Not such an absurd claim really, they were in the top four clubs in Europe for a while, but didn't invest the money they received for Ronaldo and screwed themselves considerably because of it. Their decline as a European force can really be traced back to the summer of 2009.

Seriously? He deserves to be beaten around the head with one of those "inspirational" posters that claim "there is no I in team"!
I'm sure he'll just point out that it's just a question of which font you choose to use

i-in-team.jpg

There's one hidden in every A-Hole.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back