Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant imagine the manager being told that he cant sign players for that reason.

It doesnt affect United, they will still get paid, regardless of which company the players are paraded in.

Strange tho.

Huge turnover
Players LvG Added:

Memphis Depay
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Morgan Schneiderlin
Matteo Darmian
Ander Herrera
Luke Shaw
Angel Di Maria
Daley Blind
Marcos Rojo
Timothy Fosu-Mensah
Victor Valdes
Milinkovic
Falcao (Loan)

Players LvG Removed:

Zaha
Buttner
Van Persie
Evra
Janko
Thorpe
Henriquez
Cleverley
Nani
Kagawa
Lawrence
Welbeck
Fletcher
Macheda
Amos
Michael Keane
Anderson
Vermijl
Bebe

Plus Rafael, Valdes, Evans likely.

L'Equipe reckon PSG aren't prepared to pay 75m euros for Di Maria and may go for De Bruyne. Hope So. If we get Pedro/Otamendi and Di Maria stays our side looks tasty af.

Name Age

De Gea 24

Darmian 25
Smalling 25
Otamendi 27
Shaw 20

Schneiderlin 25
Schweinsteiger 31

Di Maria 27
Mata 27
Pedro 28

Rooney. 30

Subs:
Romero 30
Jones 23
Depay 21
Carrick 34
Fellaini 28
Januzaj 21
Blind 25

Title charge.

L'Equipe reckon PSG aren't prepared to pay 75m euros for Di Maria and may go for De Bruyne. Hope So. If we get Pedro/Otamendi and Di Maria stays our side looks tasty af.

Name Age

De Gea 24

Darmian 25
Smalling 25
Otamendi 27
Shaw 20

Schneiderlin 25
Schweinsteiger 31

Di Maria 27
Mata 27
Pedro 28

Rooney. 30

Subs:
Romero 30
Jones 23
Depay 21
Carrick 34
Fellaini 28
Januzaj 21
Blind 25

Title charge.

Title charge? I should hope so after spending all that money. Your season should be deemed a failure if you don't finish 1st or 2nd in my opinion.

@VinnOConnor: Louis Van Gaal confirmed Di Maria was not on the flight to America. Says he doesn't know why and can't say anymore. Rojo had passport issues

Slightly odd as PSG are also out in the US so doubt it is a potential transfer to them that would stop him flying out

@VinnOConnor: Louis Van Gaal confirmed Di Maria was not on the flight to America. Says he doesn't know why and can't say anymore. Rojo had passport issues

Slightly odd as PSG are also out in the US so doubt it is a potential transfer to them that would stop him flying out

Still could be transfer related. PSG in the past have liked medicals done in France. Either way I think this deal will probably get done.

Also think ManU are gonna get a large suprise deal done this summer. Nothing like Ronaldo crap that gets regurgitated.

Could be wrong on both.

Still could be transfer related. PSG in the past have liked medicals done in France. Either way I think this deal will probably get done.

Also think ManU are gonna get a large suprise deal done this summer. Nothing like Ronaldo crap that gets regurgitated.

Could be wrong on both.
Yeah, fair point, there are certainly lots of suggestions that he wants the move. Di Maria not turning up when LVG expected him to probably will hasten his move.

United bought Di Maria for 75m euros, and are selling him for 65m euros .In the grand scheme of things it's not that great a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back