Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11796256_896081297095433_7526720715766676054_n.jpg

Manu have been stitched up like a kipper, as De Gea will go for free next year. Similar to when Owen set up the RS, by not signing a contract so he could get a signing on fee, and the Real paid a reduced transfer fee.

I knew life would be tough after the gpc(Govan piss can) left but I had no idea they would be so spectacularly inept. It really has been a joy to watch. Woodward is the Andy Pipkin of football execs. His transfer strategy seems to be turning up at a random club, pointing at a player and saying "want that one" then paying a vastly inflated amount of money for a player no one else wanted. A couple of weeks after he's got them back in Trafford he says "don't like him" and it all starts again.
The tactical turtle is falling out with everyone and his main tactic seems to be lump it up to the big one who can knock it down to the fat one.
Meanwhile, everybody's favourite ticket tout is sat in the stands, shaking like a shitting dog, comb over flapping in the breeze and mumbling "we're the biggest club in the world" over and over to anyone who will listen.
Surely the Glazers aren't stupid enough to let this continue?

I knew life would be tough after the gpc(Govan piss can) left but I had no idea they would be so spectacularly inept. It really has been a joy to watch. Woodward is the Andy Pipkin of football execs. His transfer strategy seems to be turning up at a random club, pointing at a player and saying "want that one" then paying a vastly inflated amount of money for a player no one else wanted. A couple of weeks after he's got them back in Trafford he says "don't like him" and it all starts again.
The tactical turtle is falling out with everyone and his main tactic seems to be lump it up to the big one who can knock it down to the fat one.
Meanwhile, everybody's favourite ticket tout is sat in the stands, shaking like a shitting dog, comb over flapping in the breeze and mumbling "we're the biggest club in the world" over and over to anyone who will listen.
Surely the Glazers aren't stupid enough to let this continue?

We can but hope they do let it continue

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-09-03/...d-me-about-man-united-manager-louis-van-gaal/
New Chelsea signing Pedro has admitted speaking to Victor Valdes before he decided to reject Manchester United. The Spanish international spoke to his former Barcelona team-mate when United made their interest known, with the goalkeeper explaining the one negative about the club was his relationship Louis van Gaal. Pedro instead chose to complete a £22 million move to Stamford Bridge in order to work with Jose Mourinho.

Dutchman Van Gaal has ostracised Valdes after the goalkeeper supposedly rejected the chance to play in a reserve game, leaving their relationship broken.

"He [Valdes] told me it was a very good club with great supporters and the only problem was with the situation with coach," Pedro told Marca.
Valdes doesn't have a squad number at Old Trafford and was left out of the club's Champions League squad by Van Gaal, but Pedro has come to defence of the goalkeeper.

"It is true that I do not like the treatment of my [Spain] team-mates, especially Victor, who has been a reference for me and is a model professional," Pedro explained. "I don't think it's fair, but that did not influence my decision [to join Chelsea]. "I just saw Man Utd wasn't convinced to take the step of signing me, they were delaying a lot and I needed a team with which to start the new season. Chelsea acted more decisively."

Goalkeeping practice at Utd must be fun, three of the four are unhappy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-furious-club-refuse-let-youngster-loan.html
Louis van Gaal has been accused of stifling young English talent as the goalkeeping crisis at Manchester United took a new twist.

After David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapsed and Victor Valdes’s switch to Besiktas failed, Sam Johnstone has been left furious by the club’s refusal to let him leave to play first-team football.

Van Gaal has opted to play Sergio Romero instead of Johnstone in United’s six matches this season, but still blocked the 22-year-old’s potential moves to Championship clubs — even though he told his manager he wanted to leave earlier this summer.

Johnstone's agent has done him no favours there.

Happy to have kept De Gea, arguably the best keeper in the world last season. Murmurings of him signing a new contract too.

Generally the overhaul of the squad which has been needed since Fergie left has been good. Now it's up to LvG to mould the team and push on.

Weird move as Rooney is unlikely to be able to play all their games this season either through form or fitness and it puts even more pressure on the Martial kid to settle quickly. Guess LVG is serious about using Fellaini a striker
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34205418
Manchester United striker James Wilson is to be sent on loan to a Championship club. The England Under-21 international, 19, is one of the few orthodox forwards in Louis van Gaal's squad. But he will be allowed to leave to aid his development, although a deal will have an instant release clause.

A number of clubs expressed an interest in signing Wilson during the transfer window, with Derby amongst those most heavily linked. Wilson has scored four goals in 18 first-team appearances, including two on his debut against Hull in May 2014. He is yet to feature for United this season, but he scored the winner for England Under-21s against USA Under-23s on 3 September.

Anyone happen to have a Times subscription that could tell me what the whole article says, only get the teaser first couple of paragraphs
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/article4552369.ece
A delegation of senior Manchester United players has confronted Louis van Gaal with concerns over his rigid training. Unhappy at what they see as stifling methods, the players asked the manager to be allowed to express themselves more freely.

The revelation comes after a stuttering start to the domestic campaign, in which United have scored three goals in four matches in the Barclays Premier League and fans are demanding more emphasis on attacking adventure.

Louis van Gaal: 'I signed Anthony Martial for Manchester United successor Ryan Giggs'

Hahaha......just it case it doesn't work out eh Louis......
He is also setting low targets, a top 3 finish is what Ed Woodward promised their investors at the beginning of last season.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/10/fee-anthony-martial-ridiculous-louis-van-gaal
He added that he remains confident United can take the title away from Chelsea “if everything goes for us”, but that he would also be satisfied with a top-three finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back