Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently de Gea has been injured in the warm up for their EL match, let's see good how they are without a world class goalkeeper keeping clean sheets for them every weekend. My guess is they'll finish the season very poorly.

The newest thread on RedCafe ....

Is there even one rational, or even plausible, reason why LVG is not sacked?
Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by rpitroda, Feb 18, 2016 at 19:58.

Manchester United have become only the third team to concede more than one goal away to Midjhiweveryouspellit sine 2008.

The other two are Bangor City and The New Saints :pint2:

Reactions: rbm
The newest thread on RedCafe ....

Is there even one rational, or even plausible, reason why LVG is not sacked?

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by rpitroda, Feb 18, 2016 at 19:58.

I would hazard a guess that that the minimum target would be Champions League qualification. If they sack him before it will cost them money. Moyes was sacked after it was mathematically impossible for them to qualify, LVG, I assume, will have the same terms in his contract

I would hazard a guess that that the minimum target would be Champions League qualification. If they sack him before it will cost them money. Moyes was sacked after it was mathematically impossible for them to qualify, LVG, I assume, will have the same terms in his contract
I'm thinking along those lines combined with the fact they may be unsure who should or would currently replace him if he were sacked now.

The summer offers more options in that sense: when other managers have become available or are more willing to move from current projects.

There's also the possibility that van Gaal may himself relinquish his position if the pressure continue to increase, saving them a bit of money.

Also for all the criticisms of Manure, they're still in fifth position (just), the prospect of further progress in Europa and the slim possibility of CL.

That's less to the credit of van Gaal and more how absolutely ad hoc and ridiculous this league has been, but you still never know.

I think the only person who is coming out of this slightly better is Moyes after van Gaal continues to deep the fiasco at the club.

There's also the possibility that van Gaal may himself relinquish his position if the pressure continue to increase, saving them a bit of money.
That would be an epically stupid reason for them not to fire him. They b have turnover approaching half a billion pounds per annum and just lost to Midgetland FC in the losers competition of Europe, if they are trying to save a few quid by not having to pay out his contract the ones in charge need their heads checking.

Have to admit I feel sorry for the man, he has come across as an honest and dignified guy, haven't seen a single instance of his supposed legendary arrogance, the media make me sick to my stomach....

I agree. LVG has seemed to me to be a man who is partly surprised at the venom but experienced enough to know it for what it is....it is just the way it is.

he behaves with calm dignity.

Man U are now so dull, so inept, so colourless that I actually don't bother hoping they lose any more. They are irrelevant. ABU is fading.

reading redcafe it amazes me how their fans talk about Rooney, just constant **** talking... slagging him off non stop not just for football but for everything.

The guys been an absolute legend for them, i've never witnessed such a bunch of ungrateful whoppers before.

Admittedly we are the same. Twas a disgrace how we treated Jo at the end of his Everton career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back