Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good article and while pretty brutal regarding van Gaal and Manure as you mention, I think it's also pretty fair in many or most aspects.

They've spent an awful lot of money on tosh, well average to good players, but have they built a team? Do they have a clear plan? I'd say no.

As of yet I'm not sure what people see in Martial (the verdict is definitely still out) and I would question the £36-58m they've spent on him.

They're talking about whoever comes in needing another £250m to rebuild that squad. That's half a billion pounds to even compete for the league!

It's utterly ridiculous and is the most telling fact that van Gaal, Woodward and the Manure board are well and truly living in a delusional world.

They're trying to beat Liverpool at Brewsters millions.

They dont have much really. They are still a massive club, obvs, but he players they need will only go there for daft transfer fees and wages now, or at least until they can offer more than a nice badge to play for, ie, CL.

Now they may still get CL next season, but with the cash they have spent already, it really should be as guaranteed as anything in football can be.

Blimey.

Reading a United article in the Telegraph about their fabled youth development.

Since 1937, yes, 1937 , in every single competitive fixture they have played, at least one youth team graduate has been named in the first team squad.

But. The current annual funding of said academy is apx £3.5m a year. City spend 3 times that on theirs.

And. RVP, Darren Fletcher, and Phil Neville have sent their lads to City's.

No laughing matter that.

Blimey.

Since 1937, yes, 1937 , in every single competitive fixture they have played, at least one youth team graduate has been named in the first team squad.

But. The current annual funding of said academy is apx £3.5m a year. City spend 3 times that on theirs.

No laughing matter that.
Imagine how crap Phil Neville's lad is though.

Blimey.

No laughing matter that.
Got a link? That's incredible.

reading redcafe it amazes me how their fans talk about Rooney, just constant **** talking... slagging him off non stop not just for football but for everything.

The guys been an absolute legend for them, i've never witnessed such a bunch of ungrateful whoppers before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back