Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't speak a word of spanish
Pretty sure he completed an interview not so long ago in Spanish to a competent level. Not perfect, but enough.

This is purely press speculation which Manure are happy to endorse (or at least not deny), as it gets them back up in global press ratings.

Big club competing for the top players with huge financial clout... their deluded fan base will believe they're back in the big time.

Although, he's playing regularly for a world class club that is immersed in quality and competing at the highest level on a number of fronts.

His football is improving dramatically as well. Add to the fact his agent has already vehemently denied it. If it happens... I'll be flabbergasted.

Bale isnt going to united. Simple as that.

No real reason why real would sell him as the sponsorship and media coverage of a welsh lad in madrid alone pays for him to be there.

In hindsight how crap is it that the best british player for a long time is not playing in England?

In hindsight how crap is it that the best british player for a long time is not playing in England?
To players it appears that La Liga (or at least Real, Barca and maybe Atleti) is the most attractive league. Big wages; glamour; European success.

Bale is playing with or against a multitude of top players which must be attractive. At Real, it is also much easier to gain success of some kind.

However, fans often consider which is the best league from a different perspective. PL and Bundesliga offer much more excitement for the fans.

More competition... more upsets... often faster paced... more physical... in the mainstay (across the board) it's more fun to watch.

Yet, until PL teams offers the financial and playing incentives that Real and Barca do, then some will be tempted by the Spanish riches.

But then I much prefer our Premiership and Bundesliga to La Liga, so if it means losing a few big names then so be it. Each to their own.

Lets be honest here, Manchester united are not going to take Real Madrids players, unless they are caste off and not wanted. It would be as daft as us saying we could buy David De Gea.

No real reason why real would sell him as the sponsorship and media coverage of a welsh lad in madrid alone pays for him to be there.

i don't see why it should be deemed crap that he wants to play abroad, its a shame most british players have such an insular attitude that it doesnt happen more often, we might actually expand a few horizons

i don't see why it should be deemed crap that he wants to play abroad, its a shame most british players have such an insular attitude that it doesnt happen more often, we might actually expand a few horizons
Because it means we cant watch him every season play here, whether it is united spurs or whoever else.

See i ge tthe likes of ronaldo going there and that was expected in all honesty, ala messi not leaving barca. But Bale is probably the best player in my time that has left before they have hit their peak and is a joy to watch. Last player to fit that bill for me was henry.

Because it means we cant watch him every season play here, whether it is united spurs or whoever else.

See i ge tthe likes of ronaldo going there and that was expected in all honesty, ala messi not leaving barca. But Bale is probably the best player in my time that has left before they have hit their peak and is a joy to watch. Last player to fit that bill for me was henry.
oh i get that, for selfish reasons yeah

Pretty sure he completed an interview not so long ago in Spanish to a competent level. Not perfect, but enough.

This is purely press speculation which Manure are happy to endorse (or at least not deny), as it gets them back up in global press ratings.

Big club competing for the top players with huge financial clout... their deluded fan base will believe they're back in the big time.

Although, he's playing regularly for a world class club that is immersed in quality and competing at the highest level on a number of fronts.

His football is improving dramatically as well. Add to the fact his agent has already vehemently denied it. If it happens... I'll be flabbergasted.
no he hasn't. said himself can't speak a word although he claims he understands team meetings 'better'

I actually think long term he'll return and United is the team he'll most likely join should they continue their upward surge under LVG. Whether that's this summer I don't know but hes not gonna retire in spain the same way de gea won't retire here just can't see. He's a british lad so will come back no doubt. You also have to remember the way madrid operate, they are very much the definition of a hollywood club and always want the shiniest toy on the market. If Eden Hazard/Aguero/Reus or some unknown forward has a great season and they see immense marketing potential e.g Hamez then they'll go after him and long term they always get their man. Bale would be the fall out of such a move

He's a hit and run player and wasn't in the same league as Giggs or Shearer or a number of others.

Duncan Ferguson had some world class qualities himself. In that he could physically take on an entire defence on his own in the box. No one could get near him physically. The strongest hardest player in premier league history.

Bale is a one trick hit and run quickly pony. Or should I say phoney.

Its the same nonsense trying to claim Rahem Stirling is world class. He's rubbish. Only has pace in his game. No final ball. No shot. Nothing.

What better wingers are there in the prem?

He's a hit and run player and wasn't in the same league as Giggs or Shearer or a number of others.

Duncan Ferguson had some world class qualities himself. In that he could physically take on an entire defence on his own in the box. No one could get near him physically. The strongest hardest player in premier league history.

Bale is a one trick hit and run quickly pony. Or should I say phoney.

Its the same nonsense trying to claim Rahem Stirling is world class. He's rubbish. Only has pace in his game. No final ball. No shot. Nothing.

Bale is a one trick hit and run quickly pony. Or should I say phoney..

I have read it all now. Out of all the footy forums I post and lurk at, you have to be the most deluded guy I have ever come across. Although I really hope that your posts are tongue-in-cheek and that I have been whooshed with this one? You can't actually believe the nonsense that comes out of your fingers? And remember, I lurk at RAWK quite a bit so you've got some healthy competition! I am sure you were the guy who predicted Everton would finish 3rd this season above Man Utd and Arsenal as well. lol

You don't half spout some rubbish mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back