Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read it all now. Out of all the footy forums I post and lurk at, you have to be the most deluded guy I have ever come across. Although I really hope that your posts are tongue-in-cheek and that I have been whooshed with this one? You can't actually believe the nonsense that comes out of your fingers? And remember, I lurk at RAWK quite a bit so you've got some healthy competition! I am sure you were the guy who predicted Everton would finish 3rd this season above Man Utd and Arsenal as well. lol

You don't half spout some rubbish mate.

You LURK ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. :bye:

you're posting all over the place.

And this is a thread called 'How Stupid Are Man U'

You're a Man U fan. Ergo very stupid.

You LURK ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

you're posting all over the place.

And this is a thread called 'How Stupid Are Man U'

You're a Man U fan. Ergo very stupid.

Erm, yes I lurk at RAWK and other forums you silly boy.

"Everton will finish 3rd this season above ManU and Bale is crap." - now THAT needs it's own thread! "How stupid is Bizzaro?"

:lol:

"Everton will finish 3rd this season above ManU and Bale is crap." - now THAT needs it's own thread! "How stupid is Bizzaro?"

lol

Mate you do realise this is an Everton forum. You spend more time here than you do on United forums. Says it all.

And Everton have had lots of injuries so I'm not too worried.

Bale is still massively overrated.

But you're a stupid Man U fan.

lol

article-2584341-1C6D578800000578-497_634x359.jpg

Proverbs 14:7-9
Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge. The wisdom of the prudent is to discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving. Fools mock at the guilt offering, but the upright enjoy acceptance.

Excellent analysis.

Do you think Madrid signed him instead of mirallas because of his phenomenal marketing potential to tie in with the planet of the apes release then?

As they could have had mirallas off us with a snap of their fingers.

Er no mate.

Excellent analysis.

Do you think Madrid signed him instead of mirallas because of his phenomenal marketing potential to tie in with the planet of the apes release then?

As they could have had mirallas off us with a snap of their fingers.

Yes mate. He looks like a star for "planet of the apes 3: this time its personal"

Are you saying Mirallas is badly gash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back