Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

How stupid are Manu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all the hatred I and my team get here ;). It's better than to be ignored.

Anyway, I'm disappointed with my team. I knew Chelsea and City would drop points and they would have 46 and 43 pts respectively. Hence, I wanted my team to do their job and be at 40 pts, which would give us a chance go for the title. Now, it's out of question. It's really sad to drop 4 pts against poor sides like Villa and Spurs. In fact, for a club like United, dropping points only against Chelsea and City is understandable, dropping points against other teams is just criminal and thoroughly disappointing. We handed Chelsea and City the league now, it's now their to decide between themselves who will take it. Very sad for a club of our size.

I like all the hatred I and my team get here ;). It's better than to be ignored.

I love it too mate. Folk are getting restless because we're up in 3rd after laughing at us all of last season and the beginning of this - and rightly so, we were dire! But we were never going to stuck down in midtable for long - as I always say, sadly, money talks in football now. And Fergie didn't build an empire for 20+ years to see it all crash down - he made sure that our huge stadium and attracting sponsors worldwide would be beneficial in the long term. Financial Fair Play will aid us as well because we can still spend within our means unlike the Lottery Winners Chelsea and City.

Van Gaal has been a breath of fresh air as well. He looks like Beavis (or is it Butthead?) but the guy is class. He makes people sit up and listen to him - Moyes had me wanting to throw the remote at the tv everytime he opened his depressing gob.

I can't believe we've been getting results WITHOUT Rafael, Di Maria, Blind, Shaw, Rojo and Herrera too. We've been using Young at Left Back for a lot of the season! And he's been very good, as has Fellaini. Just goes to show what happens when a world class manager takes over - he is getting the best out of the 'lesser' players.

Good times are ahead - I really hope we go in for Ron Vlaar in the Jan window, very underrated player.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Scores next week mate?
The thing is, I didn't predict in which match they would drop points, but about 5 matches before, I predicted that after 19 matches Chelsea and City would have exactly 46 and 43 pts respectively. At the time I thought, "we must keep winning and reach 40 pts after 19 games to have any chance of winning the league"(which didn't happen eventually).

So, please shut up and stop thinking that I actually predicted City would lose points versus Burnley.

They had no chance of signing Bale. The British media are deluded just cause Utd signed a Madrid cast off they suddenly can pip them for your bales and ronaldos.

Same with city with their "pursuit" of messi.

Barca and Madrid pick who they want. If they want a player they get one likewise If they don't want to sell they dont. Only Bayern come close to them.

What if Real Madrid wanted to swap Bale for De Gea and also bring in Reus from Dortmund to replace Bale?

Stranger things have happened.

I don't want us to lose Big Dave to that lot though - he's our most important player these days along with Rooney and Di Maria (when he's fit.)

If Madrid wanted De Gea they wouldnt need to offer Bale mate. Tbey'd just call his agent and off he goes.

What if Real Madrid wanted to swap Bale for De Gea and also bring in Reus from Dortmund to replace Bale?

Stranger things have happened.

I don't want us to lose Big Dave to that lot though - he's our most important player these days along with Rooney and Di Maria (when he's fit.)

The thing is, I didn't predict in which match they would drop points, but about 5 matches before, I predicted that after 19 matches Chelsea and City would have exactly 46 and 43 pts respectively. At the time I thought, "we must keep winning and reach 40 pts after 19 games to have any chance of winning the league"(which didn't happen eventually).

So, please shut up and stop thinking that I actually predicted City would lose points versus Burnley.

What will City, Chelsea and Man Utd be on points total in 5 games time mate?

Great RAWK-esque content here
L5dRsjF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back