How to cure a cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

What kind of virus have you unleashed in our semi-tropical midst, you monster?

I'm getting disinfected in the morning. Here's a pic from a downstate news purveyor.

Hazmat_DEA.jpg

Aren't antibiotics for bacterial issues? A cold is a virus. That said, vitamin C to prevent colds and zinc to stop it
correct...but the immune system ravaged by viral infection permits secondary infection via bacteria (sore throats, ears etc)...so antibiotics are deployed to deal with the secondary aspect of 'infection'.
As I articulated in earlier post, if you can 'recognise' symptom/signal of early viral attack, you can immediately reinforce the immune system to kick the nasty viruses ass...keep ahead of the curve is my motto, both immunologically...and as a figurative for life in general.

The only cold medicine that I use is Cold-Eeze. This is the only cold medicine that has actually had two double-blind studies performed that showed that it works. When I was living in the UK last winter, however, I was disappointed to learn that it wasn't sold over there.

Night Shift is good people though.
Too late for me normally lid, I can't cope on no kip.

Now I'm surrounded by banterrific tshirt wearing beauts off to Marbz for a weekend. Thank the Lord subway sells ale.

Is that what you calling yourself these days?

That's smooth man, real smooth.

Send her nudes.

Damn it! That is amazing. You just found my new name!!!!

(though seriously, Vitamin D plays an important part of sustaining a healthy immune system. Trust me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back