How would YOU get this squad performing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A manager with actual tactics and game plan would get the team moving in the right direction. We are crap but shouldn’t be in the position we are half way through the season.
Yes, i look at squad and think we definitely should be higher up the table. Someone can get more out of this squad. Need Frank to resign, as i think the issue here is that lack of money to pay him off. Any other everton manager would have been gone after the run hes had!!!

Sack Frank and his entourage and go and get Moyes back. Unpopular choice, however, he knows the club and the fans, is experienced and will definitely get more out of this squad than the current manager. If nothing else he will get them playing for the shirt. The squad is better than it’s position, just needs a decent captain at the helm and I’m confident we will finish mid table

He's got a job mate, if he gets a win this weekend against the team with the lowest top flight points per game record since last year/1st Jan 2022 then there's every chance they kick on and don't look back.

In the past we've played to our strengths and the players have executed against a tactical plan. Like the Bainaar, feeding the Yak and he will score, Fellaini bossing it, Ferguson headers from a Hinchliffe set piece etc etc. Other than the odd run from Gray, we seem to lack any sort of tactical plan that the players have confidence to execute. Hence we don't seem to have any confidence of our ability to score goals. Formations are part of the equation but that is subject to our tactics and that's where we need more by way of a plan of we are to compete.

Put them all in a headlock, pull their pants down and tickle their goolies for half an hour during every training session until they win a game.

4 1 3 1 1

Gray free role behind striker.

Someone sitting in front on the defence that can drop back if necessary when full backs push up. No one will like it but it might be a role (the only one) that suits Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back