Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to who you think the 5 or 6 are who would be considered ahead of Howard in the gk dept.

I only feel that Cech is a better allround keeper than Howard, possibly Friedel but he's getting on in years (but one heck of a penalty stopper though !!!).

Just curious as to who you think the 5 or 6 are who would be considered ahead of Howard in the gk dept.

I only feel that Cech is a better allround keeper than Howard, possibly Friedel but he's getting on in years (but one heck of a penalty stopper though !!!).

"one heck of a"?

ever since the swearing ban has come in on this forum, we've had to resort to old fashioned swearing.

I'll be damned to hell if it isn't flipping getting on my nerves. the bad bad divvies.

Actually I prefer not to swear if I can help it. I'd rather use "dang" and "heck" as opposed to the alternatives.

I did type in an expletive the other day though and it came out ****.

Sure showed me.

Actually I prefer not to swear if I can help it. I'd rather use "dang" and "heck" as opposed to the alternatives.

I did type in an expletive the other day though and it came out ****.

Sure showed me.

four star swearing?

can you still call people "diesels" in this day and age?

All about opinions of course, but no doubht im facing down an argument, before i waste an hour lets save some time, i think im right, you think you are, lets agree to differ!

Given,
Van Der Saar,
Jaskilnnan,
Freidel,
Cech,
Cudichini,
Gordan,

Borderline- James, Reina, Foster.

I always though Cudicini was pretty good. I never understood why they brought Cech in (although he's clearly the number one) at the time.

They must be paying Cudicini extremely well to sit the bench and play in a few cup games because he'd be starting for over half of the league.

I always though Cudicini was pretty good. I never understood why they brought Cech in (although he's clearly the number one) at the time.

They must be paying Cudicini extremely well to sit the bench and play in a few cup games because he'd be starting for over half of the league.

he's got a big arse and they spray his shorts with Mr Sheen. Then he just polishes the mahogany for 90 minutes.

ask manny about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back