Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ideal Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still holding out hope to see this boy in blue, hes 30 now, so it really needs to happen soon, heard hes available as well.

article-0-1692625F000005DC-972_468x306.jpg
Me too

...striker needs to be the right 'type'. RM thinks a mobile, powerful type fits his Everton model and like others I think it would be ideal if we can secure Lukaku. Bony also looks the 'type', and understand he's also a good professional around his club.

Linked with a move for Bony and Townsend this morning. If that happened I'd be very confident about our chances next season like.

Well we already know who fits Martinez's ideal striekr with Traore and Lukaku showing that. Call me mad but if he was a few years younger i could have seen us going in for Rickie Lambert to play at role.

I think we just need someone who we can play through. Its clear we play out wide with our wingers when attacking so we just need someone who will create space for themselves, have the instincts to jump onto the one chance a game they get and be strong in the box.

I would champion all day long Demba Ba. i know he isnt the answer to what we need but think he would score goals all day long in our team. Imagine a team that alternated between the current one and sissoko (Moussa) Ben Arfa, Demba Ba and Mirallas?

Andy Townsend retired years ago, doubt its true.
Martinez is a very persuasive man and the only one who can successfully get a fecking word in edgeways with the guy, whilst he's attempting to spout a load of obvious claptrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back