Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to look at it from a different angle. If Barry, Besic or McCarthy had been playing for Villa last season, would they have looked any better than this lad did ?

Barry probably would, because he's class, but I doubt Besic or McCarthy would have looked all that.

True but did you see anything I gueye to suggest he would be better out of villa?

I think you have to look at it from a different angle. If Barry, Besic or McCarthy had been playing for Villa last season, would they have looked any better than this lad did ?

Barry probably would, because he's class, but I doubt Besic or McCarthy would have looked all that.

I can't imagine ANY defensive midfielder looking good in a side that had effectively given up and stopped playing early in the season mate, looking at the stats (i know) at least you can say the lad still tried otherwise his numbers would have been way lower

This is such a boring and uneducated viewpoint to take but there's no point arguing with people like you on the matter.

Suppose you've been crying out for this guy all summer. 'People like me'? Grow up you tool. I can have an opinion on a player if I like.

We definiately did mate

You couldn't even lightly criticise him in any way

I'd rather people be allowed to criticise the manger over anything at any time than have everyone drinking the Koolaid 24/7

Oh come on. Some people couldn't WAIT to jump on him.

Regardless Gueye and Brady are good players. Very handy squad members at the minimum if we were to sign them.

Oh come on. Some people couldn't WAIT to jump on him.

Regardless Gueye and Brady are good players. Very handy squad members at the minimum if we were to sign them.

And it's not even as if people are laying into Koeman or Walsh either

They just don't like these signings, which they're entitled to do

Again, I'd rather that than a forum where people were afraid of saying boo to a goose lest they be caramalised by an angry mob

And it's not even as if people are laying into Koeman or Walsh either

They just don't like these signings, which they're entitled to do

Again, I'd rather that than a forum where people were afraid of saying boo to a goose lest they be caramalised by an angry mob

Depends what side you sit on doesnt it?

To me these people ARE the angry mob.

Fact is its all just noise from both sides anyway. Its stupid getting upset about signings/potential signings as you never know how a player will end up when he signs for a new club regardless of history.

True but did you see anything I gueye to suggest he would be better out of villa?

Not really, to be honest I remember very little about him, but, in terms of watching him for ninety minutes, I've only really seen him when we played them at Villa Park ( he only played 45 minutes at Goodison ). Apart from that, I've just seen a few highlights.

If you've seem more of him than that, then fair play to you and you're plainly in a better position to judge him than I am, but, in this thread, I can only remember @AndyGray saying he's seen him play more than that. To be fair Andy doesn't rate him, and because he's actually seen him play a bit, I can respect that opinion, but I think most people (80% plus ) fuming know very little about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back