Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
The away game. If you want to take the Birmingham Mail's word as gospel then good for you. I personally thought he played really well against us.

He also played very well against us for Lille. Away game if you must know. I dont know what the Daily Lille said about his performance though I'm afraid.

Is that enough clarification for you?

I hate to agree with this guy, but he is right, i remember him from the game at lille! Stood out like a sore thumb for them. He was the number 5 in the middle i think

A Villa season ticket holder who knows his football reckons he is a decent ball winner and breaks up play well with a good engine but he can't pass. Quite happy to see him go and a bit surprised we have gone for him.

Could see Barry, McCarthy & Gibson going
Got to be careful with our home grown quota once we start shipping some kids out on loan.

Think we need 8 in the 25 so with all the rumours of foreign players coming in I can't see any of these leaving.

Got to be careful with our home grown quota once we start shipping some kids out on loan.

Think we need 8 in the 25 so with all the rumours of foreign players coming in I can't see any of these leaving.
Baines, Jagielka, Browning, Garbutt, Holgate, Galloway, Pennington, Grant, Dowell, Davies

I can see Cleverly going as any amount of fee we get on him will be profit. Gibson as well maybe. McCarthy won't go unless someone puts 15m+ down for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back