Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive agreed deals in Shanghai, confirmed everything over email once back in Singapore....gone on holiday and then seen a totally different proposal signed upon my return.

which of course i didnt sign lol

Well they do things differently that's all I can say. Think we/they are changing slowly in every aspect (except one thing obviously) in order to play this Capitalism game.

....does seem strange. I recall Arsenal meeting Suarez's release clause but the Reds refusing to let him go so perhaps these things aren't binding.

ah but their owners actually admitted they ignored it as the potential gains from keeping him outweighed any legal penalties, would villa genuinely be bothered about a couple more mill in the bank?

ah but their owners actually admitted they ignored it as the potential gains from keeping him outweighed any legal penalties, would villa genuinely be bothered about a couple more mill in the bank?

....I really don't know, perhaps they are looking to appease their fans.

L O l no need to be frustrated over this...whole situation with new incomings is irritating but when the ketchup bottles cork bursts open..you know what happends

*waits for the ketchup burst gif

Big deals always take ages remember lads

image.webp

sky saying villa want more money, isn't the whole point of a release clause that once it's met you have to agree?
Walk away then.

This lad might be the new Kante for all we know but I wouldn't want the club playing silly buggers for him. Release clause or nothing.

This is just a bit of trying to save some face after their chairman was shredded by Blues on twitter for his little betrayed outburst yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back