Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
you clearly set yourself up for a fall my good man.
Your a valued member of this forum but may I say a little needy x

" I was fun"
Screams.....

Just watched about half an hour of youtube clips, Lets be honest here...who had heard much of idz before that. Thought he looked awesome in a very poor team. I hope we get this one over the line. Looks a proper player who loves a tackle...yes please !!
Is this now a cert ?

That's what Martinez did when signing niasse and look what we ended up with

I think you've missed my point mate. I mean you end up trying to kid yourself cause they're leaving, looking for reasons why you'll be better off in the long run, when ultimately your just gutted that the best defender Everton have had for over 20 years is getting off to some other club.
Something like that, but the thing that bothers me is that we, Everton, may not be trying hard enough to keep him. He's not going to fade away like Rodwell, and any perceived faults will be ironed out quickly by a better coach.

That coach won't be Koeman and that'll be a pity.

I think you've missed my point mate. I mean you end up trying to kid yourself cause they're leaving, looking for reasons why you'll be better off in the long run, when ultimately your just gutted that the best defender Everton have had for over 20 years is getting off to some other club.

Jags pre knee injury was the best defender this club has had since the last title win. He was the best in the league and I am sure we could have won the cup in 09 had he and Arteta not been badly injured.

We tend to forget just how good some of our players have been, just like the media enjoy bypassing anything we attempt to do.

Stones is a wonderful player with the ball at his feet but he is far from the best defender currently. Koeman could change that though should he remain here.

Not always about buying flavour of the month players. Hopefully if Gueye signs he will go on to be a big success here.

Jags pre knee injury was the best defender this club has had since the last title win. He was the best in the league and I am sure we could have won the cup in 09 had he and Arteta not been badly injured.

We tend to forget just how good some of our players have been, just like the media enjoy bypassing anything we attempt to do.

Stones is a wonderful player with the ball at his feet but he is far from the best defender currently. Koeman could change that though should he remain here.

Not always about buying flavour of the month players. Hopefully if Gueye signs he will go on to be a big success here.
Totally agree with you on Jagielka, one of the fastes defenders in PL as well

Meanwhile, Villa boss Roberto Di Matteo said: "It's public that Everton has triggered the clause in his contract. He's going to leave.

"The expectation is once personal terms are agreed and he passes his medical, he's going to go. There are other clubs interested. But the only official bid so far has been Everton

Youre in HK right, the chinese NEVER follow contracts

Can agree on something tonight and change all stuff in the morning. Can draft the best rule but cannot execute in real life. Some people feel it this way.

That guy was educated in the UK so he must know the importance of fulfilling a contract. In theory.

Can agree on something tonight and change all stuff in the morning. Can draft the best rule but cannot execute in real life. Some people feel it this way.

Ive agreed deals in Shanghai, confirmed everything over email once back in Singapore....gone on holiday and then seen a totally different proposal signed upon my return.

which of course i didnt sign lol

Think this ones done by Monday innit. Only worry is this is plan b for Witsel or Carvalho. If we were to get all 3 it means we've a load of centre Mids to shift and the likes of Davies might get less first team action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back