Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does meeting a release clause mean you play it all in full up front? I wonder if we're messing about with instalments and add ons etc?

Seems strange that Villa have come out and confirmed we've met the price but then nothing has happened in 4 days since.
Maybe he's holding out for a move to Italy like that nugget Witsel.

Suspect there will be a lot of people reply to this along the lines of: 'villa fans know feck all..' 'They are just bitter about the whole season'. Etc.

Of course we had all those comments when it was apparent we were signing Cleverley. The Villa fans turned out to be right of course. The paying punters generally know what qualities a player has. As Liverpool will find out with that gutless wonder Wjanaldum.

That's a very dangerous thing to say on the internet. Villa fans say. People say. I see it all the time. People don't want. People like. People hate. People saying x, people saying y. There is no people, it's what you have read and interpreted as people. But it's one guy making the remark. Of course that person is not the only person with that view. But watch out with that, it's actually hyperbole.

Not all Villa fans want him to leave, in fact, many have the opposite view but you have used one example to encapsulate the villa whole. The people. Wrong.

That's a very dangerous thing to say on the internet. Villa fans say. People say. I see it all the time. People don't want. People like. People hate. People saying x, people saying y. There is no people, it's what you have read and interpreted as people. But it's one guy making the remark. Of course that person is not the only person with that view. But watch out with that, it's actually hyperbole.

That's the best rap on here since MickM was around.

It's harsh to judge the lad before he's played for us but if you sign average players you become an average team.

Tom Cleverley is the prime example of this.

We need better.

I didn't think Niasse could be worse than Kone, but he managed it and then some.

Wouldn't be surprised if this lad is the same.
I wouldn't be as annoyed with this signing if he was another niasse just because the price tag of 7mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back