Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Gana. Both Walsh and RK wanted him in the past. Could turn out to be a real bargain.
This signing also virtually eliminates the possibility of Carvalho. We're overloaded in that position and anyone who believes we're going to spend another chunk of our budget there is dreaming.
Or we sell McCarthy and Gibson and go with Carvalho, Gueye, Barry and Besic.

All the best to the lad. Let's all get behind him. This is a big day for him and his family.

I hope we bag the big signings but if Gueye is a success, then I'll appreciate the shrewd business even more. There is a certain satisfaction from seeing modest-fee signings do well which exceeds breaking transfer records and all that. At least for me.

Even in a bygone era, Kendall Mk.1 built a championship team on such signings, and we have none other than Steve Walsh who takes a lot of the credit for doing the same. He and Koeman are paid so we can back their judgement.

#WelcomeIdrissa

Its called 'being and Evertonian' mate.

Complaining is what we do.

giphy.gif

Or we sell McCarthy and Gibson and go with Carvalho, Gueye, Barry and Besic.
Not a chance. We just gave injury prone Gibson a new contract and no one's going to make a credible offer for him.
McCarthy's going nowhere either. He's still possibly our strongest DM. We can't afford Carvalho even if we have 100 mill net to spend which looks very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back