If we got £30m to £50m in the summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibbert and Osman, havent been particularly convinced by Pienaar this season either. Would look for a striker too

Pienaar has been a bit off form recently, I agree. But I think he's got more quality than he's showing. I'd say he's performing as well as Osman at the moment, who is doing his normal stuff.

Dutch what about Glen Johnson for RB?

Arteta, Cahill, Fellaini, Jags and Lescott ARE World CLass tho.

head_in_hands.jpg

Pienaar has been a bit off form recently, I agree. But I think he's got more quality than he's showing. I'd say he's performing as well as Osman at the moment, who is doing his normal stuff.
Don't agree Pienaar has been a bit off form recently. He was the one carrying us against the RS in the cup. Also had a very good game against Arsenal in my eyes. Only in the last ten minutes he seemed a little bit out of his depth. Was even thinking of voting for him in the MOM poll on GOT.

Dutch what about Glen Johnson for RB?
Very good call. For some strange reason, I always seem to forget about him.

:huh::huh::huh:

Id say some of them are...and some of them would be if they were in a top 4 club.

OK Maybe not world class...but they are all class.

Theres a difference between world class and class though.

Kaka is world class, and Ronaldo, and Messi.

Do you really put any of our players up in the bracket of how good those 3 are? ffs

Theres a difference between world class and class though.

Kaka is world class, and Ronaldo, and Messi.

Do you really put any of our players up in the bracket of how good those 3 are? ffs

Alright calm down! dont ffs me!

If some of them where in top 4 teams, i think they could get the recognition of "world class" in a few years. (Lescott/Jagielka)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back