If we got £30m to £50m in the summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't agree Pienaar has been a bit off form recently. He was the one carrying us against the RS in the cup. Also had a very good game against Arsenal in my eyes. Only in the last ten minutes he seemed a little bit out of his depth. Was even thinking of voting for him in the MOM poll on GOT.

Very good call. For some strange reason, I always seem to forget about him.

I agree Dutch. I honestly think he is playing better than we give him credit for. It may look like his work amounts to nothing, but I believe that it is because our strikers are not playing(due to injury of course). This means they can't pull the defense all over the pitch creating the space for Pienaars runs to cause trouble in.

These arguments about what constitutes world-class seem to be more about semantics than anything else. It's quite a meaningless term anyway.

For what we should be aiming to achieve in the next few years (a proper challenge for a top 4 place) I'd pretty much concur with what seems to be consensus opinion. A new right back, a holding midfielder with a touch of creativity about him and a proper winger with some pace. A proper partner for the Yak would be nice too, Saha would be perfect were it not for his injuries.

After seeing todays match id Definatly say goodbye to Osman. Get a skillful winger - who can cross - and who is quite strong...Anybody know any?

A top quality DM/AMC (fellaini fitting into the position that was signed for-e.g moutinho, fellie DM), then a RM then a RB in that order.

Not when the summer comes and next season with all the injured players back. Tiny has shown how he can fill that void and we have the likes of saha and vic and vaghney and Yak. I mean if we let one go, then yes invest in a decent striker, but it's not our priority with the yak in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back