If we got £30m to £50m in the summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
id get rid of nash vdm valente castillo and jutkiewicz.

all pretty much wasted squad places it seems.(most are out of contract in the summer anyway)

if i had 50 million to replace them , id go for steven defour , joe hart , cisse , gareth bale and lastly a winger but i dont know who.

id get rid of nash vdm valente castillo and jutkiewicz.

all pretty much wasted squad places it seems.(most are out of contract in the summer anyway)

if i had 50 million to replace them , id go for steven defour , joe hart , cisse , gareth bale and lastly a winger but i dont know who.

Bale is awful, biggest waste of money in recent yrs

hmmm, not sure about cisse, agree with the other choices.

cisse is a weird one but i just think he would be a bargain and would defo get goals.hes a proper goal poaching striker.

hes scored 113 goals in 253 games , all top flight .
hes 26 , an international , 9 goals in 37 appearances ,and has plenty of european experience.

as for you bale knockers , we need left back cover , he looks like he might be let go on the cheap , hes crap for spurs but great for wales , and everton have a history of getting the best out of welsh defenders (y)

cisse is a weird one but i just think he would be a bargain and would defo get goals.hes a proper goal poaching striker.

hes scored 113 goals in 253 games , all top flight .
hes 26 , an international , 9 goals in 37 appearances ,and has plenty of european experience.

as for you bale knockers , we need left back cover , he looks like he might be let go on the cheap , hes crap for spurs but great for wales , and everton have a history of getting the best out of welsh defenders (y)

you can't argue with that goal/game ratio, seems much like the yak in that aspect, a sound player that notches goals.
Bale i wasn't too sure about either, pound for pound there would be a better full back on the continent.

On current form, we really don't have any weak spots other than a bunch of crocked strikers.

I understand that some of our players as individuals, aren't better than others in the squad or others who play their position for other teams in the league.

But for me, they play better than any other club in the Premier League as team. In other words, Everton get more out of less than anyone else.

On current form, we really don't have any weak spots other than a bunch of crocked strikers.

I understand that some of our players as individuals, aren't better than others in the squad or others who play their position for other teams in the league.

But for me, they play better than any other club in the Premier League as team. In other words, Everton get more out of less than anyone else.

all down to davey moyes IMO

We dont really need to spend 30million IMO.

Do what Arsenal and Manure do - bag some quality foreign/english youth players for the future but can play well at a high level (right back, left wing, left back, defensive mid). Get hold of a hard working skillfull right winger that can slide straight in. Get hold of a second striker who can score goals.

They all dont need to be absolute world class £20million pounders IMO. Moyes know who he wants, he just doesnt have a bit a financial freedom.

Football has proved you don't need 11 great players to make a great team, in fact it can be counter productive. But ok, Osman, Hibbert and Neville should be squad players at best if we're talking about establishing ourselves in the top 4. Be interesting to see how Baxter, Rodwell and Gosling (got a good feeling about this lad) develop for next year. Luke the Juke may be needs to go on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back