Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very surprised we can afford a deal like this. Especially pre 30 June.

I'm kind of assuming there is a deal in place for Onana to go after the tournament, and we are getting deals in place early. At least I hope that's the plan.
If we’ve got ~£10m for Dobbin, £3.3m (£10m over 3yr contract) for Big Tim, and £3.4m (assuming a 5yr contract for N’Diaye) out still puts us roughly £3m to the good for PSR purposes in the year. If the reports of no/nominal deficit were true, then we’d be sorted without having to make any further sales pre-July 1st.

I don’t doubt that Onana, Branthwaite and probably DCL will go, but there will be less pressure to do it on any terms other than ours which should mean getting the maximum amount possible to splurge on crap before TDD.

If we’ve got ~£10m for Dobbin, £3.3m (£10m over 3yr contract) for Big Tim, and £3.4m (assuming a 5yr contract for N’Diaye) out still puts us roughly £3m to the good for PSR purposes in the year. If the reports of no/nominal deficit were true, then we’d be sorted without having to make any further sales pre-July 1st.

I don’t doubt that Onana, Branthwaite and probably DCL will go, but there will be less pressure to do it on any terms other than ours which should mean getting the maximum amount possible to splurge on crap before TDD.
All of the profit for Dobbin goes into this years accounts, the costs for new players goes into next years accounts and subsequent years. Therefore PSR profit this year is £10m.

Thought he would of signed next Monday July 1st to be honest so the money goes on next years bill

I think that's how it works anyway with June signings in reality, but just in terms of the books you can count fees received as the current financial period rather than next season's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back