Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very surprised we can afford a deal like this. Especially pre 30 June.

I'm kind of assuming there is a deal in place for Onana to go after the tournament, and we are getting deals in place early. At least I hope that's the plan.

Could be a low down payment or deferred payment like with Beto

Seems a good player, more technical than Doucs. More of what we have been asking for really.

Decent fee, looks ot be around £15 million - 5 year deal, so very small amounts towards PSR.

Full profit on Dobbin too.

I like our approach so far.

Yeah there is a worrying indication that we are trying to be vaguely competent. Worrying in the sense that I'm not used to that.

I've no doubt by early Sept we'll be furious about why we've splurged 15m on N'Diaye. Everton.

We tried to sign Gibbs-White a couple of summers ago but we were priced out of the deal.
I think Ndiaye is the same type of player as Gibbs-White and describing him as a striker is not really correct.
Gibbs-White scored 5 league goals last season , I think Ndiaye is probably more attacking than Gibbs-White but we will still need a main striker to lead the team.

Thought he would of signed next Monday July 1st to be honest so the money goes on next years bill
I think that may still happen, there is only five days to go and the three day Everton medical and then the usual stories about the deal breaking down and the compulsory meltdown on GOT all have to happen before the deal is signed and dated July 1st.

I think that may still happen, there is only five days to go and the three day Everton medical and then the usual stories about the deal breaking down and the compulsory meltdown on GOT all have to happen before the deal is signed and dated July 1st.
Funny and spot on as well

If we signed Ndiaye today the combined amortisation and wage impact in the year ended 30 June 2024 would be <£100k so it is not really a PSR issue this season but it does highlight 24/25 will again be tight before we get to BMD. The sale of a high amortisation player like Onana and/or a pure profit player like DCL solves the issues. This year and/or next depends on whether we trust Everton’s PSR calculations.

Filled up with merseypride reading that
Well, it is Pride Month.

pixlr-image-generator-832c6d43-b015-4c6e-87f9-a52fda2fa68a.png

There is no good songs mate...

Only booooooo's.

In fact am thinking about starting a streaming service for Blues called "Only Booooo's" it just me in me Ballies booooing at you through the telly...Fiver a month.
Only booos.... Can make this world seem right.
Only booos.... Can make the darkness bright.

Songs everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back