Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fella is going to be sound, isn't he.

Just got that Feeling from him. Seems rather Frandly and Magic.

I can tell you that his eyes are full of regret. He almost looks like a broken person. He had so many bad career choices that could've made others retire. He was a wonder kid, a diamond. He was the next big thing, he was the next benzima. Then he thought that it is the right choice to go to inter as a 21 year old. The inter media devoured him alive especially after he choose to play for Algeria because now he is less marketable. "The Algerian wonder kid" doesn't exactly attract a lot of people unlike " the French wonder kid". His bad scoring record stems from the minutes he got. He would be played in the 79th minute against Milan and that would apparently will be counted as a full match by wikipedia. His confidence was gone. He couldn't score for a year. He became the laughing stock of the calcio. Just look at Ronda rousey. She had it all. She had the bravado, the hype and the fans. She had it all. But the moment she was defeated. The fans turned on here. She is now a shell of here former self because her main power was her charisma. And mark my words. conor mcgregor will be treated the same if he was Broken. He (belfodil) was played as a winger which mad it worse. But the thing that really broke him. Is the fact that he have gone to the UAE as a 22-23 year old player. He chose Algeria over France and he was not even called for the world cup. That would have broken me. You just don't live your life as the next big thing just to play in the UAE as a 22 year old. But he is now a deferent person. And the look on his eyes is only seen on people that have took the wrong turns so many ways that they just feel dead inside. He was not a French born, he was a migrant, so football was his only refuge. And I think that got into his head and made him the person he was in the start of his career. But. Now he is back to the basics of football. He is trying to got himself back on track. And I think that he will work his heart out for this club because he had a glimpse of the other side and doesn't want to go back.

Last edited:
If this is the true figure then he's going to be an expensive gamble in a part of the pitch (the final third) where we struggle (even though some will say £10m is nothing these days in footy) if it's the £3/4m that has also been touted, then probably worth having a look at him, still need that extra quality coming in though.
He's a gamble no doubt but one worth taking imo given how many calls Walsh has gotten right in the past.

I can tell you that his eyes are full of regret. He almost looks like a broken person. He had so many bad career choices that could've made others retire. He was a wonder kid, a diamond. He was the next big thing, he was the next benzima. Then he thought that it is the right choice to go to inter as a 21 year old. The inter media devoured him alive especially after he chose to play for Algeria because now he is less marketable. "The Algerian wonder kid" doesn't exactly attract a lot of people unlike " the French wonder kid". His bad scoring record stems from the minutes he got. He would be played in the 79th minute against Milan and that would apparently will be counted as a full match by wikipedia. His confidence was gone. He couldn't score for a year. He became the laughing stock of the calcio. Just look at Ronda rousey. She had it all. She had the bravado, the hype and the fans. She had it all. But the moment she was defeated. The fans turned on here. She is now a shell of here former self because her main power was her charisma. And mark my words. conor mcgregor will be treated the same if he was Broken. He (belfodil) was played as a winger which mad it worse. But the thing that really broke him. Is the fact that he have gone to the UAE as a 22-23 year old player. He chose Algeria over France and he was not even called for the world cup. That would have broken me. You just don't live your life as the next big thing just to play in the UAE as a 22 year old. But he is now a deferent person. And the look on his eyes is only seen on people that have took the wrong turns so many ways that they just feel dead inside. He was not a French born, he was a migrant, so football was his only refuge. And I think that got into his head and made him the person he was in the start of his career. But. Now he is back to the basics of football. He is trying to got himself back on track. And I think that he will work his heart out for this club because he had a glimpse of the other side and doesn't want to go back.

Appreciate the post, it's very good insight.

We don't need him to be the wonderkid, just better than what we have. If he runs around and works hard - which it sounds like he does - he'll do just fine for us.

I can tell you that his eyes are full of regret. He almost looks like a broken person. He had so many bad career choices that could've made others retire. He was a wonder kid, a diamond. He was the next big thing, he was the next benzima. Then he thought that it is the right choice to go to inter as a 21 year old. The inter media devoured him alive especially after he chose to play for Algeria because now he is less marketable. "The Algerian wonder kid" doesn't exactly attract a lot of people unlike " the French wonder kid". His bad scoring record stems from the minutes he got. He would be played in the 79th minute against Milan and that would apparently will be counted as a full match by wikipedia. His confidence was gone. He couldn't score for a year. He became the laughing stock of the calcio. Just look at Ronda rousey. She had it all. She had the bravado, the hype and the fans. She had it all. But the moment she was defeated. The fans turned on here. She is now a shell of here former self because her main power was her charisma. And mark my words. conor mcgregor will be treated the same if he was Broken. He (belfodil) was played as a winger which mad it worse. But the thing that really broke him. Is the fact that he have gone to the UAE as a 22-23 year old player. He chose Algeria over France and he was not even called for the world cup. That would have broken me. You just don't live your life as the next big thing just to play in the UAE as a 22 year old. But he is now a deferent person. And the look on his eyes is only seen on people that have took the wrong turns so many ways that they just feel dead inside. He was not a French born, he was a migrant, so football was his only refuge. And I think that got into his head and made him the person he was in the start of his career. But. Now he is back to the basics of football. He is trying to got himself back on track. And I think that he will work his heart out for this club because he had a glimpse of the other side and doesn't want to go back.

Ishak will be Friend to us, he can bathe himself in our healing waters and be born again.

I can tell you that his eyes are full of regret. He almost looks like a broken person. He had so many bad career choices that could've made others retire. He was a wonder kid, a diamond. He was the next big thing, he was the next benzima. Then he thought that it is the right choice to go to inter as a 21 year old. The inter media devoured him alive especially after he chose to play for Algeria because now he is less marketable. "The Algerian wonder kid" doesn't exactly attract a lot of people unlike " the French wonder kid". His bad scoring record stems from the minutes he got. He would be played in the 79th minute against Milan and that would apparently will be counted as a full match by wikipedia. His confidence was gone. He couldn't score for a year. He became the laughing stock of the calcio. Just look at Ronda rousey. She had it all. She had the bravado, the hype and the fans. She had it all. But the moment she was defeated. The fans turned on her. She is now a shell of here former self because her main power was her charisma. And mark my words. conor mcgregor will be treated the same if he was Broken. He (belfodil) was played as a winger which mad it worse. But the thing that really broke him. Is the fact that he have gone to the UAE as a 22-23 year old player. He chose Algeria over France and he was not even called for the world cup. That would have broken me. You just don't live your life as the next big thing just to play in the UAE as a 22 year old. But he is now a deferent person. And the look on his eyes is only seen on people that have took the wrong turns so many ways that they just feel dead inside. He was not a French born, he was a migrant, so football was his only refuge. And I think that got into his head and made him the person he was in the start of his career. But. Now he is back to the basics of football. He is trying to got himself back on track. And I think that he will work his heart out for this club because he had a glimpse of the other side and doesn't want to go back.

#praysforBelfodil

Thanks for the interesting assessment. Hope you're not his agent. :-)

Those healing waters are going to contain many tears now. This fella seems like a proper rebuild job, if he signs I hope he wins everything.

Hes right, even the old vids I watched, he has a sadness in his eyes, he needs love, the kind of love that only the GSE can give a man, we will take him to our hearts and make his eyes smile.

I can tell you that his eyes are full of regret. He almost looks like a broken person. He had so many bad career choices that could've made others retire. He was a wonder kid, a diamond. He was the next big thing, he was the next benzima. Then he thought that it is the right choice to go to inter as a 21 year old. The inter media devoured him alive especially after he choose to play for Algeria because now he is less marketable. "The Algerian wonder kid" doesn't exactly attract a lot of people unlike " the French wonder kid". His bad scoring record stems from the minutes he got. He would be played in the 79th minute against Milan and that would apparently will be counted as a full match by wikipedia. His confidence was gone. He couldn't score for a year. He became the laughing stock of the calcio. Just look at Ronda rousey. She had it all. She had the bravado, the hype and the fans. She had it all. But the moment she was defeated. The fans turned on here. She is now a shell of here former self because her main power was her charisma. And mark my words. conor mcgregor will be treated the same if he was Broken. He (belfodil) was played as a winger which mad it worse. But the thing that really broke him. Is the fact that he have gone to the UAE as a 22-23 year old player. He chose Algeria over France and he was not even called for the world cup. That would have broken me. You just don't live your life as the next big thing just to play in the UAE as a 22 year old. But he is now a deferent person. And the look on his eyes is only seen on people that have took the wrong turns so many ways that they just feel dead inside. He was not a French born, he was a migrant, so football was his only refuge. And I think that got into his head and made him the person he was in the start of his career. But. Now he is back to the basics of football. He is trying to got himself back on track. And I think that he will work his heart out for this club because he had a glimpse of the other side and doesn't want to go back.
If he needs nurturing and support he's getting the right manager. Someone who'll build his confidence with fawning public statements... oh wait. That was the last guy.

I am not his agent @Bullet. :pJust a person who got a first row ticket to the train wreck. You just can't help but feel sorry for him. He is a deferent kind of player. He has the body of a target man but the brain of a CAM. He was too mobile to be a target and too big to be a winger. Coachs did not know how to use him because he is just deferent. But he seems to know now who he is and what he should do.

If he needs nurturing and support he's getting the right manager. Someone who'll build his confidence with fawning public statements... oh wait. That was the last guy.

images

That was beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back