Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes right, even the old vids I watched, he has a sadness in his eyes, he needs love, the kind of love that only the GSE can give a man, we will take him to our hearts and make his eyes smile.

456391a30dcce3093a95d8eeae79c17a.jpg

So what we buying this dross for then? Playing in the UAE ffs, the jury is out on this one. Morgs however, that's the types of signings we need.

To call him dross is very harsh, read the posts from the boy @the ghezzal, hes made some very poor career choices and earlier on his career he had a bit of bad attitude with regards application, hes at a good age, hes dragged himself out of the depths of UAE and made a fresh start at Liege, sure its a major gamble and he could flop, BIG TIME, but hey ho, it could also go the other way.

To call him dross is very harsh, read the posts from the boy @the ghezzal, hes made some very poor career choices and earlier on his career he had a bit of bad attitude with regards application, hes at a good age, hes dragged himself out of the depths of UAE and made a fresh start at Liege, sure its a major gamble and he could flop, BIG TIME, but hey ho, it could also go the other way.

Too much of a gamble when we only have 1 decent striker at the club, hopefully we'll buy another striker but I doubt it and until proven otherwise this lad is no more use to us than Niasse.

I hope he scores a bagful and gets a bagful of assists, I highly doubt it would happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back