Izmailov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Sport.co.uk and Goal.com sound like a reliable websites!!!! until he is paraded at Goodison or LCAB posts "its on" (or another such reliable member on this website lets us into such great news) I will get back to my day job and hope a pacy right winger is signed in the not to distant future.
What? :)

I would rather see Moyes trying to loan Ben Arfa with a view for a permanent transfer, same problem with attitude, but much better prospect, with a big re-sale value, if he would develop here properly.

He doesnt sound like a moyes signing to me, if he is as injury prone as people say. There are exceptions to the rule (like Saha) but in general I think moyes trys to go for players who are going to play on a regular basis.

This story sounds like a bit of lazy journalism to me. Or a story started by an agent trying to get a move for his player. I expect to see this lad at Blackpool, West Brom or Newcastle before deadline day.

Like to hear what Sotnas has got to say about this I know he posted a youtube vid of this lad a while back. Are Sporting selling everyone?

He is a good player in my opinion better than Bily. Played in Russia for 4 years it is the 6th best league in Europe rated by UEFA and he was very talented at young age but a few injury and because he was making good money in Russia he did not leave. But he leave for Sporting when he lost place in Lokomotiv and has played very good and in my opinion best sporting player past few years. He has attitude and injury problem but he is still very talented and would probably suit Everton. He is worth a lot more than 4 million so would be a good buy. Russian Media Sportbox.ru has also reported that Everton have made a offer. He has an incredible shot much better than Bilyaletidnov shot and he is faster than him.

I've read quite a few things today about him being close to joining us, he would be a good signing for us if he's not as injury prone as a few seasons ago....I've checked youtube and wikipedia and watched him at goodison against us, thats all I need....

Glass knees a very difficult dilema. Prem is fast and physical I'm just not so sure about him week in and week out. He would be a great asset when healthy but he has a history.

Clearly we have to wait til we've sold someone anyway.

Seems like a few rumours doing the rounds about Anichebe & Vaughan getting sold...

Apparently it was knee tendonitis that he was crocked with and should be totally fine - not as bad as anterior cruciate damage or anything like that;

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=846360.html

the published research suggests that 94% of patients have a significant improvement following this type of surgery

http://www.orthopaedics.co.uk/boc/patients/patella_tendonitis_recovery.htm

I've seen him play well on both flanks as well as a central playmaking role ala. Arteta. He'd certainly give us a bit more versatility and fluidity.

One of the few transfer rumours that I genuinely hope comes off.

The rumours do seem to be gathering strength - and there's one or two other players that we're being linked with too. Presumably our financial situation hasn't changed, we've still got no money for transfers, so where's this money coming from if indeed we are looking to buy players even at this modest price ? Did Kenwright find it under the settee, or is someone on the way out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.